Single Purchase

Not sure if this is the appropriate section to post this is, but I'm planning on donating $50 so I can get my friends (and myself) some beta keys, and noticed I could either buy five "early access" packs, or the Bronze pack, and if I go to the pre-purchase page, it won't let me purchase more than one pack at a time.

Unfortunately, I only want to make one purchase on the credit card, so if I get the Bronze pack, I'm basically trading two keys for some extras which I don't really care about.

So my question is, do I have to purchase the packs separately, or can I just buy a bronze pack and have GGG give me just the five keys and points instead of the extras (or just a way to buy the five packs in a single purchase would work just as well.)

Thanks in advance!
~OblivionLost
You can email support@grindinggear.com and see if they'll arrange a special deal with you. I don't see why they wouldn't accommodate this, since you're willing to give up the rest of the bronze package items.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Last edited by WhiteBoy on May 3, 2012, 10:54:47 AM
I can add that the response times for Support@Grindinggear.com are lightning fast, if you e-mail you'll have your answer in no time :)
Shoep - Default league Ranger
Peohs - Any other class or character i play.
Jhuvik - My Marauder
Merialeth - My witch
Of course right now it's about 6am in New Zealand . . .
Forum Sheriff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info