Passive Skill Tree: Site Vs. In-Game

Quick question for those in the beta, is there any difference to the passive skill tree here on the website to the one in the game? And by that I don't mean differences in skills or anything, I'm assuming those are no different, but rather in functionality. Are all of the things like the search function and the "highlight shortest path" checkbox there as well? Are there any more features? Do the popups for each skill contain the same information?

The reason I ask is because I've spent a lot of time messing around with the skill tree and I can think of a few things that could be improved on, but obviously it would make little sense to make suggestions if the in-game version was different.
It's the same.
itsalljustagame.wordpress.com - my blog about all things gaming - Current project - "Communal effort" - Game design by popular vote!
As in, completely identical?
Nah, the functionality's not the same. Shortest path/highlight similar/search aren't in the game.

Tooltips and layout are the same.

Edit: the game also has a counter for how many respec points you currently have and a button to spend them.
Last edited by GusTheCrocodile on May 3, 2012, 8:07:13 AM
Okay, thanks for the replies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info