Well I was messing around with the skill calculator and decided to make an Avatar of Fire build http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQUAAYcJUAqoMR0LCtJZD0i74hIhjyMWqZ82F4eVhxh_McYahWHmGtCUghvOTk0dEa-0IBKibiRYny0nj_24KkO51zGTSfcyvWbWNuvFVDmbOzs-TgYDVchswFrVbVddrW-vXy5puWB4L6xiEhoWZRFytWWkhwlxaSDdcbe533bsFHl4TQG6eOOzV3n5G8V89tCaf6rIHv8VHDfc6bWPsrDHMbPUfJOqBTpWgMkz1ZWEki6ZLWG3q2VV0tOuomqDVETZ7nbuz_E7ij6zU-wLsrdpzshLTTOEmCbz_HO6wrHb0_bDBzLnzdqoxobUnq64wAJ71LYfVMBw9JaW1QR6qg4KMPfLcBmJg5Mkhf0v_JyDYtvNsSBX0TQ918vVF8_TP_B7ojeodpDeByzSKKoO-1rtDqprrnbA5lhv8N1IdK-YoI7UfDGLxiETAoKqKcS_nAM--d305fPKcuY=

My question is: The node of AoF itself says, cannot resist cold dmg. That means if I already spended points into Elemental defense nodes, all my cold % is useless ?
yes your cold remains at 0%
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
Don't count on AoF builds at this moment, AoF is being temporarily (hopefully permnamently) removed in 0.9.9

It is just a broken build.
Yep. AoF is being removed in patch 0.9.9 until the devs can figure out a way to include it without breaking the game.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
Yep. AoF is being removed in patch 0.9.9 until the devs can figure out a way to include it without breaking the game.

probably that's why I can't see the linked builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info