Dominating Blow Fires on other skills and other oddness

Hi All, Apologies if I'm doing anything wrong here, I read the known issues and please read before posting thread and I did a forum search briefly and didn't see anything else covering this specifically.

I have dominating blow in a piece of gear, but the actual skill is not on my hotbar, and I never use it specifically.

I've noticed that often enough when I kill something with glacial hammer or inferno blow the monster I've killed will revive.

If this is by design, that's fine, I realize if I don't like it I can remove the gem, but it seems odd that other non linked skills are triggering this when it has it's own skill.

Also if I land a killing blow with inferno blow and the mob I kill becomes dominated, the 20% health damage on death portion of inferno blow doesn't seem to fire. This is troublesome to me because a common tactic for me is to pop the endurance charge skill and invincibility then dash to a unique mob and inferno it to death. Typically that thins the herd, and it's annoying to me when he 'accidently' becomes dominated and doesn't blow up doing AOE fire damage.

I didn't take a screenshot or anything because I don't see how that would help, but if anyone needs more info or wants me to test anything specific please let me know.

Thank you,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info