Magic Find Necro

hey all, i want to make a rare item find necro, my question is, do the rare item find buffs from my gear transfer over to my minions? that is to say, do i have to kill the monsters with my char in order to get the magic find bonus on drops, or can i let my minions kill them? for example: say i have increase rare item find by 12% boots on, and my zombie kills a mob, was that kill a waste? or does that increase by 12 count when my zombie makes a kill?
I'm fairly confident that it applies to the enemies your minions kill as well. It wouldn't make sense otherwise.
minion kills benefit from your IR/IQ and their own IR/IQ modifiers. I think by default minions have +40% item rarity/quantity.
I'm very curious about this as well and would like to hear an answer from someone who actually is a part of the Grinding Gear Games company that has contact with the developers
The force is strong with this one.
"
Asmosis wrote:
minion kills benefit from your IR/IQ and their own IR/IQ modifiers. I think by default minions have +40% item rarity/quantity.

I'm not sure the minions start with a +40% modifier, that's higher than your 0% you start with. If that's the case than the minions are better off killing anything, because they'd have better chances of dropping good stuff than you did...

To be sure, we're talking about rarity and quantity of items dropped bonus. Does the bonus on a base character affect the minions you have? Or must you have Necromantic Aegis and a shield with these qualities before they're effecting your minions?
"¡Quando ay caramba, Donde ésta?"
www.MemoryThief.Com
Minions' base IIR/IIQ are +0%.

When your minion kills something, your character's IIR/IIQ values are added to the minion's. You can raise your minions' values with the Increased Item Rarity and Increased Item Quantity support gems.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info