How to trade (sell) Harvest Horticrafting?

previously i need to post to website. so now how to sell my harvest craft?
Last bumped on Sep 5, 2021, 8:30:09 PM
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jan 27, 2021, 12:53:44 AM
https://discord.com/invite/tftrove

The Forbidden Trove discord is where most harvest craft trading happens.
"
Merix wrote:
https://discord.com/invite/tftrove

The Forbidden Trove discord is where most harvest craft trading happens.

+1
TFT will always be "The Fantasy Trip" to me. It was a table-top roleplaying system that came out about the same time D&D did. The combat system was simple, but a whole lot more fun and tactical than D&D was. Loved that game. Based on Melee and Wizard from Steve Jackson.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
TFT will always be "The Fantasy Trip" to me. It was a table-top roleplaying system that came out about the same time D&D did. The combat system was simple, but a whole lot more fun and tactical than D&D was. Loved that game. Based on Melee and Wizard from Steve Jackson.

First thing that came to mind was the frozen throne.
invite invalid, help pls
"
teodar1987 wrote:
invite invalid, help pls

Maybe they banned you, maybe they don't want you, who knows? That is the great thing about the fact that this is a third-party thing totally out of GGGs control. Take it like Forrest Gump. Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Looks like you got an invalid invite.

/scarcasm off
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Char1983 on Mar 8, 2021, 12:33:39 PM
i vouch tft discord, havent been scammed once and used it over 50 times with items worth 100+ exs
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Well place has scammmers with proof. Just look today ~70 scammers outted. Read the don't get scammed blog post first. I was never scammed in std when I was messin with it following those guidelines. I play SSF in leagues but I wanted to see what it was all about where it dont matter to me if I lose 100ex item.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 8, 2021, 5:50:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info