Beta participation

Greetings, I made an account on this website, and I must say, I am very excited about this game. I have been watching videos and I would like to play it.

But I have searched this website and couldn't find how. It asks for a beta code but how does one get it? As I understand it this game is free to play model, thus I don't think it costs money for a beta key.

Any help? I am a computer programmer and have a good chunk of time to play games per day. I can give educated feedback on the game if that gets me a beta account.

I apologize if I posted on a wrong forum, the font on the forum is hard to read.

Cheers!
It is free 2 play, but the game is still in closed beta. You can buy early access from here though. Open beta begins some time around June.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
The game is free to play. But the there are two ways to get into the beta. 1. get invited by Grinding Gear, once you register for the forum you are put in a pool to be givien an invite, there is a timer on the news page that tells which people are about to get an invite. 2. become a supported, for as little as $10 you can support the game and get some points to be used in the cash store, with this you also get one beta key. Check out the higher levels for more keys, more points and other items.

Should be noted that some people have waited months to get an invite. If you really want to get into the beta now, then become a supporter.
Last edited by GhostPain on May 1, 2012, 3:55:10 PM
Thank you for your answer. I don't have a credit card, which is why f2p games interest me more than other games like, say, Diablo 3.

I'll have to roll some d20's and practice rolling 1's, so that luck balances out into the random beta generator picking me :D
"
Discipol wrote:
Thank you for your answer. I don't have a credit card, which is why f2p games interest me more than other games like, say, Diablo 3.

They accept Paypal - you don't need a credit card to use Paypal. Blizzard also accepts Paypal, so you're ok to play D3 as well.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on May 1, 2012, 7:54:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info