3.24 Howa CI 🔥30K+es🔥Deep Delve and Pinnacle Bosses

Tala Moana Warriors! I'd like to introduce you to one of the strongest builds I have ever made, my Howa Ms. This is my first guide so forgive me of any flaws that it will contain.

First of all, I have to note that this is a good league starter. It will work on a lower budget, you will still have good Es, damage and immunities, but obviously the more you have the better. Fortunately the build is so strong that it will plow through the game even with 8-9k ES and lower damage, so you'll be able to farm up currency for gear improvements easily. I'd recommend you to have at least few Divine worth of currency before you decide to go for it though.

This is easily one of the strongest melee characters I've ever built. For me, a strong build should and will have great tankiness, damage and functionality with speed. This build Dominates in all of these aspects.

Pros
Spoiler
+ Basically indestructible with end game gear, just insanely tanky with budget version
+ Insane damage
+ Flexibility, you can go for either more dps or more ES, you can use almost any skill you want
+ Immune to all major debuffs in the game (+ temp chains)
+ Mows through end game content like it's nothing
+ Very good uber lab farmer
+ Very fast mapper
+ All content build
+ Waves 1-30 simulacrums easy
+ 8k+ Delve viable
+ Immortal to all Heist traps
+ Insane Regen
+ All melee skills viable

Cons
Spoiler
- Very expensive to Min-Max

Path of Building

Endgame Tank/Deep Delve
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/cMp8Qtcp

Budget
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/ftpWxZnt

Follow this sections gear Description to the best of your budget

Chest

Spoiler

1.) Implicit Modifiers: % less damage taken per intelligence and Gain one frenzy charge every # seconds.
2.) Prefixes Modifiers: Flat energy shield(+), Energy shield(%) and Energy shield plus stun and block recovery.
3.) Suffix Modifiers: Intelligence and crafted % attributes, the last mod is up to the user as there are numerous excellent options.
4.) Incandescent heart is our budget chest until you can afford a well crafted rare as stated above. Example:

Rings

Spoiler

1.) Implicit Modifiers: Synthesized Intelligence.
2.) Prefix Modifiers: Flat energy shield, aisling reduced mana cost of skills and crafted -7, increased damage % or Elemental damage to attacks.
3.) Suffix Modifiers: Intelligence, Dexterity and Strength
4.) Our best league option is thief's torment until you can afford to buy or harvest craft really good rings.

Amulet

Spoiler

1.)Implicit Modifiers: Intelligence % and Increased damage per # Intelligence.
2.) Prefix Modifiers: Flat energy shield, energy shield % and Elemental damage to attacks.
3.)Suffix Modifiers: Attributes, Intelligence and +# to all resistances.
4.)Astramentis is our budget option until you can afford to harvest craft a well rolled rare as stated above.

Helmet

Spoiler

1.) Prefix Modifiers: Flat energy shield, Energy shield % and Energy shield with stun and block recovery.
2.) Suffix Modifiers: Intelligence %(Elevated for min-max), Intelligence and Abyssal socket.
3.) Enchantment: Molten strike fire +# projectiles Example of a well crafted helmet

Claw

Spoiler
Use a Hands of Wisdom Action claw until you can Mirror a well crafted rare claw. Example of a well crafted Howa claw for service,

Gloves

Spoiler
Shaper's Touch with any Attack speed corruption as well as our BIS(Best in slot) + 1 Frenzy and Critical strike chance as a corruption.

Shield

Spoiler
Use a Atziri's reflection until you can afford a well crafted rare. Example of a well crafted rare shield

Boots

Spoiler
Sin trek is our main goal for budget boots until we can afford well crafted or mirror tier boots. Example of good mirror tier boots

Mirror Shop
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3253681
Last edited by VaalStormCall on Apr 19, 2024, 2:17:15 PM
Last bumped on Jan 22, 2023, 3:19:45 PM
There is nothing budget about your budget version.

Level 100, atziri shield, strong items (just look at the amulet alone).
Last edited by foojin on Jan 16, 2021, 12:12:15 PM
"

Level 100, atziri shield, strong items (just look at the amulet alone).

With replacing each legacy variant and each harvest crafted or non harvest crafted gg gear you would follow each mod to the best that you can buy with your budget thus making it budget. Note that the Endgame pob aura stacks which is still viable for us as we only lost 4k es and still putting us at 31k es which is probably not obtainable in a single league.
budget version -))))
u mad
and why all make jugg?
Last edited by nocheatsinlife on Jan 20, 2021, 6:08:34 AM
"
foojin wrote:

This guy makes a great point. The budget version is what you'd expect with several days, much longer for people who aren't fast, played on a character, getting super lucky with drops, and reinvesting it back into gear.

The endgame version? Bro, this is gear straight from standard.
-6 GG 6 passive aura stacking clusters
-Synthesized Claw with GG implicit, rolled with GG mods
-Double corrupted legacy Shaper's Touch
-%attributes, %int, double pen, damage per int, t1 intelligence amulet

The list goes on and on. Sure, you can say "Just don't use the GG gear!" But... you use it as an example. This is the kind of POBs you suggest between friends on standard or to those who are dumb enough to RMT.

With enough currency, anyone can roll a character like this that can be plopped in the middle of Sirus' death storms and be left there until you get bored. Even the other HOWA jugg builds on the forums are at least honest with you upfront about what you need to make the build work.
Last edited by Deth_Meth on Jan 20, 2021, 7:57:46 PM
[Removed by Support]

The build guide does not establish a realistic plan that would be faithful to follow especially in a league setting. There is no advice on how to improve and progress your gear over time. How do you expect people to have Atziri's Reflection at league start? In your Budget POB, that Vessel of Vinktar flask is legacy, so it cannot be obtained outside Standard. This is very misleading to say this build is league starter friendly.

The build guide lacks depth regarding survival mechanics. For instance, as CI, you should try to look into ways to mitigate stuns because that will provide consistent play style. At 1 HP and the fact that you have to be in melee, you will run into risks of getting stun-locked to death. Of course that legacy Vinktars flask will carry this build.

Ultimately, this is unrealistic for players interested in venturing into HOWA builds. There are better, well-established guides on the forum that account for item progression. Look somewhere else.
"Budget" yeeeeeah. You have no idea what that word means.
If you ask me, It's budget version compare to the REGULAR version. I way. WAYYYYYY budget compare to what you pay for the main build. Budget doesnt mean cheap. Remember that. you can buy a car on a budget but its still alot of money.
"
If you ask me, It's budget version compare to the REGULAR version. I way. WAYYYYYY budget compare to what you pay for the main build. Budget doesnt mean cheap. Remember that. you can buy a car on a budget but its still alot of money.
Very true and well put. Each build has their own "budget" which also has a value which makes it budget.
I dont recommand the build. It is standard only and some of the items are impossible to make.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info