[3.13] Aziire's CwC Hydrosphere Elementalist - Maven Ez Clap | Ritual League Starter

For the PCoC and Heralds / CWDT setups with Ass.mark on bosses to get Power Charges:

I'm using a Orb of Storms-PCoC-Hextouch-Ele.Weakness setup for bosses (and general mapping) and that seems to work well enough.
Didn't have much time to play this league but trying this build and having fun. I am now trying the following helmet with all the golems socketed in to see if this helps with the ele pen. Since the golem version doesn't apply ele weakness.

No idea how it will end up

I wonder if we could switch bastion of elements to Mastermind of discord and put both heralds in the helmet for 35% exposure to Lightning and Cold

Nevermind, I just figured out we don't need this because off drenched.
Last edited by indomeus on Jan 19, 2021, 11:18:28 AM
"
grilloarg wrote:
Since is my first "time" playing the game (i used to be a necro-summoner on every league start) idk if this is normal but im not really having a good time on bosses or maps with monsters with increased elemental resistances. Maybe i invested on the wrong items or i went yolo "glass cannon" expectign to shock freeze every boss until hit a wall on t16 maps, but i hitted the wall a lot early...

On wich thing i should invest for start shcoking/freezing bosses?

current pob: https://pastebin.com/YxCGq5T4

I dont really want to re roll into minions, totems,golems, ed contagion or cyclone.

My overall concern with this build is that due to channeling and staying immobile during that you are left to the mercy of big incoming hits. Maven and mutli bosses seems like it'll be a tough task especially once you get red maps on farm. Also why I suggested Frost Shield for the mitigation it offers but does require a buffer of energy shield to act as it's source of damage mitigated.

If ele res mobs are an issue, you could sacrifice a ring slot and stick a malachai's artifice with an armageddon brand to bring down cold/light res further due to EE.
Last edited by reciprocate on Jan 19, 2021, 8:58:03 AM
Hey Aziire you might want to add this info on the cluster jewels.

Stormrider and Overshock can roll in both Large and Medium Cluster jewels, so no one will accidentally reroll a good cluster jewel just to get the "perfect" roll.

Last edited by Acculluz on Jan 19, 2021, 9:28:02 AM
Hey Aziire, thanks for the well written guide!

How are you applying exposure?
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
"
Bmxant wrote:

Hydrosphere applies the Drenched debuff, which applies Cold and Lightning Exposure.
"
SA_Lumis wrote:
"
Bmxant wrote:

Hydrosphere applies the Drenched debuff, which applies Cold and Lightning Exposure.

That's insanely convenient, figured we had to use something else to proc Mastermind of Discord. Thanks for the quick response!
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Hi,

Noob question - how do you get sufficient Strength and Dexterity to support the skill gems and gears?

How about replacing OoS with Storm brand if using the hextouch setup? That way we can take advantage of the passive tree/cluster notables that increase damage taken for enemies with brands attached, which is essentially a more multiplier if we don't have unnerve etc.
Any consideration on taking the Melding wheel below Nimbleness instead of the 4 extra nodes after Constitution?

You gain 15% life and gain 25% overall ES, but lose out on 5% life from the 4 nodes near Constitution.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info