[3.13] TraviiGrinds's Bladefall/Blade Blast Elementalist | Leaguestart | SSF Viable

"
c8die wrote:
"
TraviiGrinds wrote:
"

So are you casting Wave, Bladefall, and then Blade Blast?

We casting a lot yes. WoC needs to be cast once every 4 seconds. We can automate it with either a trigger wand or Corrosive Elements. Corrosive Elements cluster node will apply a slight weaker exposure, but consistently.

I'll take a look at the leveling tree, I appreciate you doing that. ;) Let me know how it feels playing it.

No problem! Thanks for the idea.

What skills were you planning to level with until BF/BB?
Do you have a particular plan for jewels and the cluster? Not sure if I should be pushing for golem jewels or if I am missing something.

Should be able to level with it once you get it in act 3 since there is no mechanically driven gear. Until then use Arc or BV.we don't want any primordial jewels cause we're not a golem build, just use them for buffs.
twitch.tv/TraviiGrinds
Why do we go for both 50% phys to lightning and 50% phys to cold? Are we half cold and half lightning? If so, does it make sense to use elemental weakness or another curse?
"
c8die wrote:
Why do we go for both 50% phys to lightning and 50% phys to cold? Are we half cold and half lightning? If so, does it make sense to use elemental weakness or another curse?

Because going 100% elemental damage is stronger than 50/50 phys and lightning. We scale elemental damage, so by not converting it all, we miss a lot of juice. The goal is to get to as close to 100% of a single element at some point, with cold damage more than likely being the most DPS due to how conversion works.
twitch.tv/TraviiGrinds
"
TraviiGrinds wrote:
"
c8die wrote:

Because going 100% elemental damage is stronger than 50/50 phys and lightning. We scale elemental damage, so by not converting it all, we miss a lot of juice. The goal is to get to as close to 100% of a single element at some point, with cold damage more than likely being the most DPS due to how conversion works.

I agree about single element 100%, but I was confused because you take phys to lightning and lightning nodes, but then suggest the cold conversion gloves for inc damage. So your intent is just to cheaply convert 100% of our damage from phys into any element to start, and then you are planning to get it into a single?
PoB tree isn't loading for me
"
downtoerf wrote:
PoB tree isn't loading for me

Make sure you're using the community fork edition.
twitch.tv/TraviiGrinds
Went for the pure fire BFBB version. With trigger on wand to cast WOC. So Far so Good up to 14s.
God clear, Good ST (missing alot of upgrade : %Phys as fire, gemlevels, maybe a cluster Jewel?)
and quite tanky with 6k7life, capped chaos resist, GB, Golems, Ailments Immune and Flesh & Stone. (A %block on life would be a great plus)
Last edited by Shaade on Jan 20, 2021, 4:52:18 AM
I did this build have excellent clear and boss damage at 83, but I need advice for good defenses cause I die a lot
"
ShikimaHS wrote:
I did this build have excellent clear and boss damage at 83, but I need advice for good defenses cause I die a lot

I've been slacking on keeping this guide updated, but it'll eventually have more block chance with Glacing Blows and a recover life on block shield soon. Should be updating soon.
twitch.tv/TraviiGrinds
"
TraviiGrinds wrote:
"
ShikimaHS wrote:

I've been slacking on keeping this guide updated, but it'll eventually have more block chance with Glacing Blows and a recover life on block shield soon. Should be updating soon.

You can check my POB with 75%/70% on block, anything can help...by the way yesterday I change the ascendency for Bastion of Elements for more resilience

https://pastebin.com/Wyfdi25B

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info