[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hello I am currently level 76 and I have just around 5k es with discipline up which feels kinda squishy. Plus I kinda struggle with single target dps even though i am using the dual-WI setup.
So is there a list for priority upgrade?
Last edited by shoichi91 on Oct 28, 2021, 7:31:54 PM
"
shoichi91 wrote:
Hello I am currently level 76 and I have just around 5k es with discipline up which feels kinda squishy. Plus I kinda struggle with single target dps even though i am using the dual-WI setup.
So is there a list for priority upgrade?

Your damage should be fine as far as level 76 goes...you have some pieces with no int on it, that'll make a different in the long run, so fix that.

Other than that probably just more levels, you should be able to oneshot white and yellow packs pretty easily. Single target on this build isn't that incredible as far as I can tell so it might take a bit to kill bulkier things.
EO fixed or not?
Hey boys, i just saw Graiaule's post on the ascendant thread that whitch is the recommended class this league.

I already level a scion tho.... should i relevel a whitch?

What are the differences besides the obvious explody explody thingo? Like... tankiness / end game dps wise?
When you switch to using aspect of the spider would it be better to drop frost blink or frost shield? or switch depending on bossing or clear?
"
archwerewolf wrote:
Kelvynn what you think about such whispering ice?)
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/muddzlinga/MuddIce?i=0&search=item%3DThe-Whispering-Ice

so much dmg xD

Ah, I just replied to your PM about it.

It's an idea for a crit version tree. But other than that it's not good. Import it in PoB and look.

I'm still at 0 ex found, classic version, 1.8k Int, and my gear is still ghetto cheap. My avg hit vs Sirus is 63k. And you know it will be up to 300k by the end of the league.

That guy already has godly gear, on a cluster tree and lv 96 - not much space left to grow. And his avg Sirus hit is... 70k.

(Maven's voice) "Not good. Not good at all."
"
DigitalXenon wrote:
When you switch to using aspect of the spider would it be better to drop frost blink or frost shield? or switch depending on bossing or clear?

I think you mean dropping a gem to make space for Enlighten? Otherwise it doesn't make much sense.

Dropping Frostblink is not an option. Playing without a mobility skill would suck. Frost Shield has much less usage, it's just a nice little addition. You can drop it without too much impact.
Where would I make room for frost shield? I feel like all my links are already full. I could drop culling on chest 6l but then ihave to resocket chest and culling is quite nice for bosses tbh
Is something wrong with Ele Overload? I have never once seen it proc...or am I just dumb.
"
Kavamuerta wrote:
Is something wrong with Ele Overload? I have never once seen it proc...or am I just dumb.

Are you looking for it in the buff bar? It's not there anymore. It's now a little rhombus that appears on the icon on the skill bar. Have to put Icestorm there to see it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info