[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I don't know what you folks are doing but my Heist league character TyrannyAndTerrorFlown has ~2750 int and spent no more than about 5 ex on her gear. 1 Hunter and 1 Crusader Orb (I did hit the 50% chance on the crusader.)

Let me emphasize -- I really suck at currency harvesting and am always poor every league (mainly because I don't do more than about 5 days played.) This is not an expensive build if you do it strategically and keep an eye out for things on trade.
"
Graiaule wrote:
I don't know what you folks are doing but my Heist league character TyrannyAndTerrorFlown has ~2750 int and spent no more than about 5 ex on her gear. 1 Hunter and 1 Crusader Orb (I did hit the 50% chance on the crusader.)

Let me emphasize -- I really suck at currency harvesting and am always poor every league (mainly because I don't do more than about 5 days played.) This is not an expensive build if you do it strategically and keep an eye out for things on trade.

2750 with 5 ex? very lucky or it's not truth...
"
archwerewolf wrote:

2750 with 5 ex? very lucky or it's not truth...

Note I crafted my helm and chest so the main cost there was ~10c for the bases plus 100% chance to hit my hunter and 50% chance to hit crusader.

The real luck was getting the amulet for 5c, which I then divined and augmented. But that's the luck you get when you have a trade window searching for amulets from day 1. I've managed to land killer amulets the last three leagues.

Note I remember my main expenditures mostly -- and they were the two orbs. Everything else came from doing the chaos recipe and sniping good items that spawned on trade. I didn't buy exalts when they were 35c each -- I just bought gear with the chaos.
"
Graiaule wrote:

On Ritual-SC prices for this first week...

The helmet alone costs 5 ex, same thing with the chest (maybe more, considering it has multimod). I'm not even gonna talk about the amulet, lol.

No need to spend exalts on stuff if you get it naturally, I know.

The thing is, for the level of investment, you'd do a lot better with something else. There is obviously a treshold where you start getting more and more damage and stuff doesn't fell clunky or slow, but so far, nada.
"
Graiaule wrote:

not to brag but i got up to 3.6k int in heist after investing quiet a lot

i stoped at some point cus i saw myself runing around bosses hopeing they would stop moveing

and the dmg is like 40% of other builds i did with around the same invesment

thats why i am so sad :s
"
leafyr0kr wrote:

On Ritual-SC prices for this first week...

The helmet alone costs 5 ex, same thing with the chest (maybe more, considering it has multimod). I'm not even gonna talk about the amulet, lol.

No need to spend exalts on stuff if you get it naturally, I know.

The thing is, for the level of investment, you'd do a lot better with something else. There is obviously a treshold where you start getting more and more damage and stuff doesn't fell clunky or slow, but so far, nada.

Helm bases: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/jkBJdKkuX . Several available for 20c and less.

Chest bases: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/VOrgVV8Cp . There's a good one at 50c. Usable chest bases have been harder to find than helms, historically.

Hunter + crusader orb is about 4.5 ex right now.

Crafting is normally more expensive than buying, but for specific cases of our gear, you're better off crafting.

As to dps, well, I couldn't afford any cluster jewels in Heist, so no idea how Sirus a8 would have been.
Third league that I'm playing WI build, this time a witch.
This is what I got so far:
https://pastebin.com/Ax7udUWc

Going for a Thread of Hope on top to free up some points (just waiting for prices to go down) and a cluster on the right side

I found that this armor is very nice for bumping our leech even higher, Spell Damage covers for lack of Int, and super cheap as 5L this league:

Working safely though yellow maps for now, done some Maven invites - all pretty easily doable.
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
is there any chance that they will change smth in current league or we must w8 next?
"
archwerewolf wrote:
is there any chance that they will change smth in current league or we must w8 next?

Doubt they will do changes mid league.
100% delirium map...korsis about 10 minutes lol.and yeah with packs also some trouble already.not enought dmg + you got stuns...

Lol first attemp of Maven 4 Domain's bosses...wiped like i was naked
Last edited by archwerewolf on Jan 22, 2021, 12:37:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info