Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO GUNSLINGER (AW): No Required Items|1-Button Play|SSF League Start-End|3.13

Hello Players

Spellslingers with Animate Weapons summons not Animate Weapons in my test run.
I linked Spellslinger in a 6 link with Animate Weapons and in a Wand with 3 link
a next Spellslinger with Bladefall. Bladefall falls from sky but not the Weapons summons.
Sry for my bad english. In Switzerland we has only 2 Years lerned in School.
Have Fun in the Ritual League an thx for the easy build! :)
Last edited by DragoBasler on Jan 15, 2021, 8:07:03 AM
"
DragoBasler wrote:
Hello Players

I linked Spellslinger in a 6 link with Animate Weapons and in a Wand with 3 link
a next Spellslinger with Bladefall. Bladefall falls from sky but not the Weapons summons.

Are you sure you toggle bouth spellslingers in yous skill bar? The one with bladefall AND the one with animated weapon?
Can't get your filters. "This profile tab has been set to private, or you lack the permissions to view it."
When searching across all filters - same "permissions denied".
"
adi216 wrote:
"
DragoBasler wrote:
Hello Players

Are you sure you toggle bouth spellslingers in yous skill bar? The one with bladefall AND the one with animated weapon?

Yes, but the animated weapon is fade or dark and spellslinger aura is only one.
Once again Wrecker thanks for your guides.

Happy 3.13 all!
<3
Last edited by Jancela on Jan 15, 2021, 12:55:40 PM
"

Filters:
- I make my own filters AND YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOVE THEM! Just kidding...but they are awesome. They will make looting a MUCH more relaxing experience. They only filter gear. So if you don't want to miss out on ANY currency these are perfect for you. One filter is guide specific (it only displays gear relevant to all my guides) and the other is a global filter for any build. Details for each tier of each filter are within the filters themselves. Both the "Guide Specific" and the "Everyone" filters are available on all platforms. If you click "Follow" next to the filter that you want, it'll automatically load to your filter list in-game when you login! And it automatically updates upon each login as well!

Would you mind making your filters public again? Can't follow otherwise :)
So what does this build do at the act 2 boss? From what I can tell, it's basically impossible to damage it, much less keep up with its summons.

EDIT - I just had to die a lot and go full degenrate with HoP and max support for each skill, heh.
Last edited by Itsapaul on Jan 16, 2021, 12:58:00 AM
"
Itsapaul wrote:
So what does this build do at the act 2 boss? From what I can tell, it's basically impossible to damage it, much less keep up with its summons.

EDIT - I just had to die a lot and go full degenrate with HoP and max support for each skill, heh.

Just beat the Vaal Oversoul, it took a severe beating from my animated knives. Using a 3-link for Animate Weapon, with Minion Damage and Lesser Poison supports. I might have it bit easier though as I was lucky and got a magic wand with +1 to all physical skill gems (which boosts Animate Weapon)

"
adi216 wrote:
"
DragoBasler wrote:
Hello Players

AW is probably reserving too much mana. Try using animated weapon in a 4 or 5 link
"
Itsapaul wrote:

SRS-minion damage-infernal legion is a good 3 link until you get the spellslinger AW set up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info