[3.13] Burning Arrow Ignite Elementalist / ES Tree Added

I think a good upgrade from Hyrri's Ire would be Replica Shroud of the Lightless. Can fill the abyss jewel with 2 different bow attack mods + life
Got some upgrades

Spoiler

Now i'm going to craft fire dmg over time multiplier on gloves.
Finish rings. Thinking to change chest for frenzy on hit with +1 support lvls. Should be little better than hyris in dps but will get around 700hp with good craft. Should be able to reach 7k.
Need craft quiver with 2x dmg over time multi.

current state: 10.5m sirius dmg, 6k life
https://pastebin.com/b5a9bh9t

Cleared almost everything: maven shaper, maven uelder, maven, 4x breachlords, 100% delirious t16 map.
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Add Xoph's Nurture, maybe?
Running a pretty similar build, but with Xoph's. The Elementalist + Burning Arrow combo is a definite winner. I tried to make Doomfletch work (I love that item to death), but Xoph's pushed past it in every situation I could imagine because of the prevalence of Phys as X element and the fact that flat ele rolls are so much bigger than flat phys.

Side note, if you really want to have a good time, try out a Berek's Respite. Nothing is more fun than firing a single shot and clearing a room, the hallway out of the room, and the next room (And potentially any nearby relatives of anyone you killed), all at once. It's pretty nasty. Reminds me of ED/Contagion, but with only one button, and barely any investment required.
"
BlaydeX15 wrote:
Running a pretty similar build, but with Xoph's. The Elementalist + Burning Arrow combo is a definite winner. I tried to make Doomfletch work (I love that item to death), but Xoph's pushed past it in every situation I could imagine because of the prevalence of Phys as X element and the fact that flat ele rolls are so much bigger than flat phys.

Side note, if you really want to have a good time, try out a Berek's Respite. Nothing is more fun than firing a single shot and clearing a room, the hallway out of the room, and the next room (And potentially any nearby relatives of anyone you killed), all at once. It's pretty nasty. Reminds me of ED/Contagion, but with only one button, and barely any investment required.

Any chance of a POB with xohgs nurture? Cant get the DPS anywhere even remotely close with it no matter how I try, but I would LOVE to have that built in healing if i could.
"
sielma wrote:
Got some upgrades

Spoiler

Finish rings. Thinking to change chest for frenzy on hit with +1 support lvls. Should be little better than hyris in dps but will get around 700hp with good craft. Should be able to reach 7k.

Cleared almost everything: maven shaper, maven uelder, maven, 4x breachlords, 100% delirious t16 map.

That's a sexy fucking bow mate, how did you come by it?
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:
"
sielma wrote:
Got some upgrades

Spoiler

That's a sexy fucking bow mate, how did you come by it?

Was looking for upgrade from doomfletch in pob and found that good solarine beat it in 40% + dmg

So i crafted it myslef. Dont remamber all steps. Spam alt for t1 dot multi and regal. Next step depends on regal. If You dont hit dead mods rest can be done in harvest. Before rerolling/augumenting elemental dmg You want to have full suffix or it could roll resistance and will cost much more. Didnt know what i want for last suffix and i had add influence and aug influence in harvest bench luckly hited elder.

Going to make it 3x t1 and change blind for something else like culling strike or additional arrow.

Sniped yesterday new helment

12.5m sirius https://pastebin.com/hsSYPWRb
Last edited by sielma on Jan 26, 2021, 4:43:32 AM
I swapped to this from my golem slinger and it's slapping end-game much nicer on the same 1-2ex budget :D (can actually kill sirus easily with 5.5k vs 4k). I am confused how I am supposed to scale to 3-4m+ with doomfletch(at 1.3m currently) like @sielma, I'm able to do everything but the maven fights... :( any ideas on what would be best dmg upgrades next would be nice (I'm not sure if Transcendent Mind is best next upgrade or if I could invest the 3ex in other places for more dmg)- Great build guide, I can't wait to swap into end-game gear!
Last edited by CharityCase on Jan 26, 2021, 11:20:42 AM
"
CharityCase wrote:
I swapped to this from my golem slinger and it's slapping end-game much nicer on the same 1-2ex budget :D (can actually kill sirus easily with 5.5k vs 4k). I am confused how I am supposed to scale to 3-4m+ with doomfletch(at 1.3m currently) like @sielma, I'm able to do everything but the maven fights... :( any ideas on what would be best dmg upgrades next would be nice (I'm not sure if Transcendent Mind is best next upgrade or if I could invest the 3ex in other places for more dmg)- Great build guide, I can't wait to swap into end-game gear!

-Anima stone
-2x steel ring with add phys dmg
-despair with normal quality
-lvl 21/23 burning arrow
-awakened gems

something like this
"
sielma wrote:
"
CharityCase wrote:

-Anima stone
-2x steel ring with add phys dmg
-despair with normal quality
-lvl 21/23 burning arrow
-awakened gems

something like this

Got up to 2.6m after getting anima, rings, and gem upgrade! Much nicer than 1.3m and it was only around 1ex upgrade total. Thinking about grabbing big cluster and trying to drop the bottom left of tree next to see if I can get endurance charges + life jewels + another primordial bond.
Current 3ex gear with 2.6m DPS
Spoiler
Last edited by CharityCase on Jan 26, 2021, 8:54:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info