[3.13] Burning Arrow Ignite Elementalist / ES Tree Added

Hey

Nice build idea. Havent played ignite ealier and its look like solid choice now.

Going to make few changes:

Skip golems for Bastion of elements. Reflect immune let us run all maps without rerolling.

Remove accuracy from tree grab more life or piercing shots. Add precision aura and blood rage, smoke mine

Use asenath chant WOC + COMBUSTION + DESPAIR + WALL FLAME.

I'm little worry about clear speed propobly need use 2x 6l setup.

Good idea is to grap Poacher's aim from a5 quest for 1 additional pierce

I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
I like everything about this build except the sheer amount of traveling across the tree it does. That's going to make for some really painful leveling if league starting since you wont have uniques to carry you.

I'm also of the opinion that Bastion of Elements is required for all elementalist builds. 2K+ sheild that regens on it's own? I cant imagine a world where anyone could justify not choosing a 2k+ EHP node.
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
I like everything about this build except the sheer amount of traveling across the tree it does. That's going to make for some really painful leveling if league starting since you wont have uniques to carry you.

I'm also of the opinion that Bastion of Elements is required for all elementalist builds. 2K+ sheild that regens on it's own? I cant imagine a world where anyone could justify not choosing a 2k+ EHP node.
It's only a 2k shield to elemental damage, so imo it's very situational. As far as the traveling goes, you will do most of the traveling before mapping, and ignite carries hard during those stages of the game. I do not foresee it being much of a problem since we get some early ignite nodes before the transition to the ranger side of the tree. I left this build open to alot of defensive improvements in case they were needed, as we can always sacrifice DPS for defense later on. On the ranger side we are near Elusive on kill, blind on hit, and more evasion nodes, as well as the ability to change to Bastion if needed. With how fast the build should clear everything, I want to make defensive adjustments as I go, however I could make a more HC viable tree if people want :)
Live on twitch now!
I've tried using the path of building several different ways and everything is up to date. POB states that there is an error when i try to pastebin your tree. :(
"
Aieru wrote:
I've tried using the path of building several different ways and everything is up to date. POB states that there is an error when i try to pastebin your tree. :(

https://imgur.com/a/ibDEWZf

this help? I was able to import it into PoB community a few min ago
Last edited by iKrazy on Jan 15, 2021, 5:08:32 PM
I actually reinstalled path of building again and it worked. Thank you! :) do you have an idea if we're supposed to kill all the bandits?
"
Aieru wrote:
I actually reinstalled path of building again and it worked. Thank you! :) do you have an idea if we're supposed to kill all the bandits?
Yes kill all :)
BACK FROM DINNER. BUILD IS AMAZING SO FAR!!! live on twitch again :D
Day 1 was fun and i had a BLAST.

took my time shaking off the rust from a 5 month break. 1 shotting everything, destroyed kitava, off to bed, map grind tomorrow :)

Gear from day 1:
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info