[3.13] Burning Arrow Ignite Elementalist / ES Tree Added

"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:

IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU FINISH THE ETERNAL NIGHTMARE IN ACT 4, SWAP LMP OUT FOR IGNITE PROLIFERATION (vendor unlock from Petarus and Vanja)

Not sure if there's a better way to say it but it's available as soon as you complete "The King of Fury" and "The King of Desire" / after breaking the wall to get to the beast / get a lvl 38 support gem from Dialla. I was able to buy it from Petarus and Vanja
https://imgur.com/a/kZwzehx
Player Ignite now inherently deals 150% more Damage than before (previously 50% of base Damage over 4 seconds, now 125% of base Damage over 4 seconds).

Flame Wall now deals 2.2 Base Fire Damage per second at gem level 1 (unchanged), up to 679.9 at gem level 20 (previously 456.3). Its secondary Debuff now deals 7.2 Base Fire Damage per second at gem level 1 (unchanged), up to 2266.4 at gem level 20 (previously 1520.9).

The Elemental Overload Keystone Passive Skill now gives more Hit and Ailment Elemental Damage to Skills if they crit in the last 8 seconds.
(15% critchance with golem+precision = easy EO for Burning arrow)

No longer has a stacking Burning Effect. Now deals 150% base Damage at gem level 1 (unchanged), up to 214% at gem level 20 (previously 184%). Now adds 3 to 4 Fire Damage to Attacks against Ignited Enemies at gem level 1, up to 201 to 302 Fire Damage at gem level 20. Now has an Attack Speed of 90% of Base (previously 100%). Now has a 25% chance to Ignite (previously 50%).

So total, is it nerf or buff?

"
gushick wrote:
Player Ignite now inherently deals 150% more Damage than before (previously 50% of base Damage over 4 seconds, now 125% of base Damage over 4 seconds).

Flame Wall now deals 2.2 Base Fire Damage per second at gem level 1 (unchanged), up to 679.9 at gem level 20 (previously 456.3). Its secondary Debuff now deals 7.2 Base Fire Damage per second at gem level 1 (unchanged), up to 2266.4 at gem level 20 (previously 1520.9).

The Elemental Overload Keystone Passive Skill now gives more Hit and Ailment Elemental Damage to Skills if they crit in the last 8 seconds.
(15% critchance with golem+precision = easy EO for Burning arrow)

No longer has a stacking Burning Effect. Now deals 150% base Damage at gem level 1 (unchanged), up to 214% at gem level 20 (previously 184%). Now adds 3 to 4 Fire Damage to Attacks against Ignited Enemies at gem level 1, up to 201 to 302 Fire Damage at gem level 20. Now has an Attack Speed of 90% of Base (previously 100%). Now has a 25% chance to Ignite (previously 50%).

So total, is it nerf or buff?

I'd say its a buff. If i do play this league, I will be playing ignite, so i will be revisiting this
WELL??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info