[3.13] Burning Arrow Ignite Elementalist / ES Tree Added

Cleared this out for pending rework once POB is up to date enough. Will be reworking for Scourge.
Last edited by H4RM4G3DD0N on Oct 13, 2021, 4:43:08 AM
Last bumped on Nov 6, 2021, 2:28:16 AM
You can anoint Burning Brutality and save like 7 points
elementalist madness intensified lol, gj
"
Scrumpy_Jack wrote:
You can anoint Burning Brutality and save like 7 points

Still debating what to annoint but that was my thought if i decide to annoint that.
POB Updated after some small revisions, please update yours as well
What if I used asenaths helmet and put Wave of Conviciton/Despair/ Some other things in here? Checked POB and it goes from 4.2m to 4m and maybe that is worth it? I don't know haha just throwing it out there.
"
enasniddg77 wrote:
What if I used asenaths helmet and put Wave of Conviciton/Despair/ Some other things in here? Checked POB and it goes from 4.2m to 4m and maybe that is worth it? I don't know haha just throwing it out there.

That's up to you bud :) I like using hrimnor's because it gives me full chill and freeze immunity and good life for a few chaos at league start, from there I will probably move to a crafted helm. If you want to try new things, that is how discoveries are made, feel free! :)
LOL PoB just updated and our tooltip went up to 6mill. Apparently it wasnt calculated correctly before ;)
I'm wondering if there is some way to abuse Dyadian Dawn, Stormfire and the new Blackflame ring in this or a similar build. You could switch weapons to the tempest, stack the easier to reach Chaos DoT nodes and your despair would up your DPS, and wither totems could really stack up the chaos burning damage.

The issue is that PoB doesn't seem to be treating Blackflame correctly in the present build.
Last edited by Qtkari on Jan 14, 2021, 5:04:43 AM
League starting with this tree will be a pain in the ass tho going from left side to assassin is like 23 points of nothing except strength/dex/life node also accuracy while leveling might be sketchy ? idk

I'm not sure if BA after first lab is going to carry you until maps but otherwise as non league start this seems promising

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info