Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.13

"
And second question :)

I noticed the flask section is up to what ever we want but I am not very good at understanding what may help a build.

I have both of these in my stash. Would either help this build?

I think Bottled Faith may be very good for this build (life regen from consecrated ground and the extra damage taken mechanic).

Cinderswallow seems to have some synergy as well around the ignite extra damage and the ability to regain life and ES on kill. Does Onslaught help us? I guess the movement speed is useful.

I think I understand that Wise Oak is not useful for this build because its main mechanic is Penetration but RF won't be able to benefit from that because RF does not "hit".

I'd go with either 2 karui blood flasks, 1 karui blood 1 forbidden taste + whatever. I'm not sure bottled faith will help too much, I kinda don't know if the damage buff applies to RF as well even though when I used the cheap version of it, it felt like it did more damage. Over the regen of consecrated ground I'd much prefer the karui blood, especially if you get the harvest to get more charges on flasks, gives you karui blood for days :D (Or insta heals through forbidden taste. Be careful with the chaos damage over time though!)

With the harvest craft my karui blood had 130 charges. Accidentally overwritten it with less charges used so it ended up using 7 of 30 charges, I didn't know it would override it x) Guess it's pretty much the same anyway.

EDIT: I'm currently testing a new aura setup, replacing skitterbots with Flesh and Stone for the 11% damage reduction from mobs outside of sand stance. This should help mitigating some damage from ranged mobs since we run have no slot for a gapcloser.
Want to play a beginner friendly, highly expandable and reliable build? Try WreckerOfDays' ! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 -- My Hideout -> https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/2881
Last edited by LibraExAnima on Feb 25, 2021, 8:40:24 AM
"
LibraExAnima wrote:
"

I noticed the flask section is up to what ever we want but I am not very good at understanding what may help a build.

I think Bottled Faith may be very good for this build (life regen from consecrated ground and the extra damage taken mechanic).

Cinderswallow seems to have some synergy as well around the ignite extra damage and the ability to regain life and ES on kill. Does Onslaught help us? I guess the movement speed is useful.

I think I understand that Wise Oak is not useful for this build because its main mechanic is Penetration but RF won't be able to benefit from that because RF does not "hit".

I'd go with either 2 karui blood flasks, 1 karui blood 1 forbidden taste + whatever. I'm not sure bottled faith will help too much, I kinda don't know if the damage buff applies to RF as well even though when I used the cheap version of it, it felt like it did more damage. Over the regen of consecrated ground I'd much prefer the karui blood, especially if you get the harvest to get more charges on flasks, gives you karui blood for days :D (Or insta heals through forbidden taste. Be careful with the chaos damage over time though!)

With the harvest craft my karui blood had 130 charges. Accidentally overwritten it with less charges used so it ended up using 7 of 30 charges, I didn't know it would override it x) Guess it's pretty much the same anyway.

EDIT: I'm currently testing a new aura setup, replacing skitterbots with Flesh and Stone for the 11% damage reduction from mobs outside of sand stance. This should help mitigating some damage from ranged mobs since we run have no slot for a gapcloser.

Thank you!

According to POB, Bottled Faith gives a very large damage boost but maybe that is incorrect given what you say above. The wording on the flask should work though IMO with RF as Bottled Faith helps all types of damage.

I will judge whether to try Forbidden taste based on how good my chaos resist is. I don't want to add even more regen to the build if I can avoid it.

Let us know what you think of the Flesh and Stone change. Losing the skitters is a big loss of damage output and mitigation though.

I noticed you don't use a bleed flask. How do you handle that case?
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 25, 2021, 9:06:45 AM
"
Elenher wrote:

You can have up to 4 golems *summoned* in this build, meaning you could have 4 stone golems, 3 fire and 1 stone, etc.

Sadly, you get bonus only from the first instance of each one of them. Meaning 2 stone golems won't give you double their bonus.

Ahh! I was too focused on the gems themselves. I understand now.
"
Spoiler
"
LibraExAnima wrote:
"

Thank you!

According to POB, Bottled Faith gives a very large damage boost but maybe that is incorrect given what you say above. The wording on the flask should work though IMO with RF as Bottled Faith helps all types of damage.

I will judge whether to try Forbidden taste based on how good my chaos resist is. I don't want to add even more regen to the build if I can avoid it.

Let us know what you think of the Flesh and Stone change. Losing the skitters is a big loss of damage output and mitigation though.

I noticed you don't use a bleed flask. How do you handle that case?

Unless you use divergent skitterbots (Which costs 3,5ex minimum), the chill effect is only 10% and shock 15%, I don't know valuable that is considering for example boss resistances, if those apply to the effect itself. Aside from the 15% damage increase from the bots and the fact that I'm not that experienced, I'd say 11% reduced damage from everything outside Flesh and Stone + 40% less chance to get hit by enemies sounds better to me. Solely in comparison to the chilled effect.

And yes, I don't use a bleed flask. I usually don't know what hits me so I just spam Karui or Forbidden Taste :D
Want to play a beginner friendly, highly expandable and reliable build? Try WreckerOfDays' ! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 -- My Hideout -> https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/2881
"
And this is not so much a question as it is theory crafting.

I know the build by definition has almost no usage of skills outside of cyclone but I have seen on other builds how powerful a Trigger Wand can be.

It makes me wonder whether it is worth it to use a trigger wand in place of the one of the CWDT's set ups so that we can better control when things happen instead of waiting to be hit?

The only down side is that Cyclone is the only skill we use and if you hold the button down, it only counts as one skills use so the game play would change a bit in fights to tap cyclone to cast the spells. There are some keyboard tricks you can use here that make the downtime of cyclone almost 0 and you can still cast the spells from the weapon at will.

At first glance, the Ball Lightning Setup appears perfect for a trigger wand.

In doing some research this morning, it looks like this setup is very powerful. By using a trigger wand, we can keep up both EE and EO almost constantly and don't need to be hit to do it.

Since we want to be criting fairly often for EO, I think I may experiment with this in a trigger weapon.

[Storm Brand - Increased Crit Strikes, Flammability]

Storm Brand will function very similar to ball lightning but it also has a higher base crit chance which helps us with EO.

This also has the strong added benefit of being able to use a fully leveled Flammability instead of the level 5 we have to stick with in the CWDT set up.

Comments?
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 25, 2021, 12:05:48 PM
"
LibraExAnima wrote:

Unless you use divergent skitterbots (Which costs 3,5ex minimum), the chill effect is only 10% and shock 15%, I don't know valuable that is considering for example boss resistances, if those apply to the effect itself. Aside from the 15% damage increase from the bots and the fact that I'm not that experienced, I'd say 11% reduced damage from everything outside Flesh and Stone + 40% less chance to get hit by enemies sounds better to me. Solely in comparison to the chilled effect.

I have a hard time judging the effect of chill but shock is very easy to see its effect in POB in terms of your damage.

Although I am looking into whether our lightning setup can provide us enough shock. I know we don't hit for much damage at all but I think all crit strikes with lightning will shock.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 25, 2021, 9:57:18 AM
Actually nevermind, I'm so gonna reroll the quicksilver flasks to remove bleeding lol
"
LibraExAnima wrote:
Actually nevermind, I'm so gonna reroll the quicksilver flasks to remove bleeding lol

I think that is smart.

Unless I can mitigate elsewhere, I always have one bleed and one freeze flask.
Yeah that last map had a lot of bleeding, I got rather lucky in past maps. Also I didn't notice much in regards of Flesh and Stone increasing my survivability, so I switched back to Skitterbots. I'm also not using POB - I actually refuse to use it. I'm not into minmaxing that much, even though I do what I can to improve my gear where possible. Also, I forgot that Skitterbots increase minions shock and chill effectiveness, so ...

Currently releveling some of my gems because I 20%ed them.

"

Although I am looking into whether our lightning setup can provide us enough shock. I know we don't hit for much damage at all but I think all crit strikes with lightning will shock.

The lightning setup will not shock. Normally all crits from lightning damage would shock, but EO prevents this from happening.

So if we want shock, skitterbots is still the easiest method.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info