Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.13

"
anraiki wrote:
I don't see a vid anywhere but here is a showcase on how the RF improve when you transition it into endgame.

https://imgur.com/a/nFKTCB3

Can kill Sirus / Maven and all the jazz with good old 4m RF dmg.

That looks dope! I'd appreciate a rundown on how to get there in terms of damage.
Any tips for RF fossil crafting?

Would like to try some on a few scepters I've collected.

Is it all "scorched" fossils? Or is there a better combo I should use in a chaotic resonator?

I don't have any of the obscure fossils (sanctified) or many weird ones that only come from behind the fractured walls/odd places.

Just thinking of what would be the best way to go about it other than random alchemy orbs etc.

Wrecker!!!! My friend :)

I have not played one of your wonderful builds for a couple of leagues but I had an itch to try RF for the very first time and low and behold here you have a nice guide for it!

Unlike most leagues where I am poor, for some reason the rng gods have blessed me.

I should have well over 150ex to spend on this build once I sell off my current character.

I see you gave a nice section on end game gear and mention that it could be pushed even further. Since I finally have some real currency to spend, is there a real high end build I should look at that you might recommend?

Thanks as always for taking the time to create these easy to follow guides. I look forward to a deep dive here in the next couple of weeks.

My first of what may be many questions! :)

In the POB, I noticed that you allocated a socket near Doomsday (this is one of the sockets that normally is used for Cluster Jewels).

Are there any Cluster jewels you recommend? The POB tree goes to level 90 so there should be some room to add one if there are any that are useful for this build.

These nodes sound very interesting and powerful [especially getting three Burning Brights!!]

Large Cluster:
Burning Bright
+8% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier
20% increased Fire Damage
8% increased Area of Effect

Doryani's Lesson
25% increased Elemental Damage
0.2% of Elemental Damage Leeched as Life

Prismatic Heart
30% increased Elemental Damage
+10% to all Elemental Resistances

Medium Cluster:
Brush With Death
+10% to Damage over Time Multiplier
Recover 1% of Life on Kill
Recover 1% of Energy Shield on Kill

Burning Bright (Same as above)
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 25, 2021, 12:39:17 PM
And second question :)

I noticed the flask section is up to what ever we want but I am not very good at understanding what may help a build.

I have both of these in my stash. Would either help this build?

I think Bottled Faith may be very good for this build (life regen from consecrated ground and the extra damage taken mechanic).

Cinderswallow seems to have some synergy as well around the ignite extra damage and the ability to regain life and ES on kill. Does Onslaught help us? I guess the movement speed is useful.

I think I understand that Wise Oak is not useful for this build because its main mechanic is Penetration but RF won't be able to benefit from that because RF does not "hit".
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 25, 2021, 12:51:44 AM
And this is not so much a question as it is theory crafting.

I know the build by definition has almost no usage of skills outside of cyclone but I have seen on other builds how powerful a Trigger Wand can be.

It makes me wonder whether it is worth it to use a trigger wand in place of the one of the CWDT's set ups so that we can better control when things happen instead of waiting to be hit?

The only down side is that Cyclone is the only skill we use and if you hold the button down, it only counts as one skills use so the game play would change a bit in fights to tap cyclone to cast the spells. There are some keyboard tricks you can use here that make the downtime of cyclone almost 0 and you can still cast the spells from the weapon at will.

At first glance, the Ball Lightning Setup appears perfect for a trigger wand.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 25, 2021, 3:13:53 AM
OK last one for the night, I promise!! :)

I see this mentioned a couple of times in the guide:

So no matter which golem ends up doubling up, you'll still only get the flat benefit of one.

I don't quite understand what this means. The guide uses 3 different Golems which have 3 different main buffs. What "doubling" occurs between the three?
"

So no matter which golem ends up doubling up, you'll still only get the flat benefit of one.

I don't quite understand what this means. The guide uses 3 different Golems which have 3 different main buffs. What "doubling" occurs between the three?

We can summon 4 golems in this build.
"
ComeToDaddy wrote:
"

Yes I do understand that but the build guide only uses three from what I can tell, and the 4th link in the golem gem setup can be used for Culling Strike/Blind etc.

Where is the 4th Golem socketed?
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 25, 2021, 3:04:34 AM
"
"
ComeToDaddy wrote:
"

Yes I do understand that but the build guide only uses three from what I can tell, and the 4th link in the golem gem setup can be used for Culling Strike/Blind etc.

Where is the 4th Golem socketed?

You can have up to 4 golems *summoned* in this build, meaning you could have 4 stone golems, 3 fire and 1 stone, etc.

Sadly, you get bonus only from the first instance of each one of them. Meaning 2 stone golems won't give you double their bonus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info