Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.13

"
mongomonki wrote:
First of all: Thanks for the great guide! Very fun and chilling to play. Made it to level 89 but now I'm beginning to struggle with higher red maps.

Now I got a nice helm with +burning damage and concentrated effect, so I thought it would be a good idea to put a 4link RF setup in the helm to free up the armor slot for something even more defensive like Kaoms Heart armor.

But now I struggle to equip the golems anywhere which I had previously placed in the helmet slot. Does anybode have an advice which gems I could safely drop?

What about the CWDT setup with purifying flame if I use a flask to create consecrated ground? Or would it be wise to link combustion to Cyclone while dropping the life gain on hit gem?

Thanks for help in advance :)

Just switched over to a "6" link helm myself so here's what I did to get Kaom's Heart and keep all the gems.

I found a Hungry Loop and 'fed' it all the links for Cyclone including the optional Life gain on hit.

Also thanks Mr. Day for the builds! Your builds got me back into PoE for the last few leagues. 2nd league running this new RF and loving it. As for the game running on XSX (Yes I listen to the podcast). I went from an X1X and it is so much faster on loading screens now that I upgraded, I'm running it on performance mode but I think it would be fine on quality mode as well.

To everyone please feel free to critique my changes.
Last edited by Twisted Trix on Feb 1, 2021, 1:30:00 PM
"
Valk_d wrote:
Spoiler
Hi guys! Quick q:
Combustion support linked with flame golem is a good idea? Will this work?

And a big one for veterans of SSF: whats the most deterministic way of going after crusader chest 85 ilvl? Smth like rolling strongboxes in t16s for + lvl on influenced maps?
Valk_d! I never thought of that!

My goodness! I'll have to play around with that. Since we don't need CwDT on Golems now, it didn't cross my mind at all that the Flame Golem may do enough damage to ignite. I'll play around with it on some high content and see. It's going to be 3.14's set up if it works consistently! Then we could raise the CwDT of PF and WoC to level 20 so we could have Holy Relic safely on the build!

Gosh I hope it works. Nice thinking.

In regards to your specific item grind, I find Sirus invasions are a great way to get tons of influenced items now. That and Heist. I find I get a lot of random influenced items that way. On my limited playtime, I'd probably simply focus on getting a Crusader Exalt then applying it to the item you want. Ya, they drop infrequently, but then you'd still be doing Crusader maps and focusing on your strongboxes, blights, whichever, in the process.

Thanks again for the idea!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Twisted Trix wrote:
Spoiler

Just switched over to a "6" link helm myself so here's what I did to get Kaom's Heart and keep all the gems.

I found a Hungry Loop and 'fed' it all the links for Cyclone including the optional Life gain on hit.

Unavailable

Also thanks Mr. Day for the builds! Your builds got me back into PoE for the last few leagues. 2nd league running this new RF and loving it. As for the game running on XSX (Yes I listen to the podcast). I went from an X1X and it is so much faster on loading screens now that I upgraded, I'm running it on performance mode but I think it would be fine on quality mode as well.

To everyone please feel free to critique my changes.
Thanks Twisted Trix!

Gotta love the Hungry Loop! I really appreciate your kind words and feedback. It's awesome to hear how the new Xbox is working out. That's exciting! It'll also help to persuade my wife in agreeing to upgrade a little easier ;). I'm glad you're back into PoE and enjoying it! RF is a tricky but fun skill to stick with. Good for you! Thanks for your thanks, your podcast listens, and feedback!

XBOX FOREVER!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Feb 1, 2021, 2:25:40 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Thanks for the build, it's a bit help as somebody with Neuropathy. I do have a question though, since primordial liege gives 25% damage per summoned golem, why not have a fourth golem for the damage buff?
Last edited by sutasafaia on Feb 1, 2021, 5:56:21 PM
"
sutasafaia wrote:
Thanks for the build, it's a bit help as somebody with Neuropathy. I do have a question though, since primordial liege gives 25% damage per summoned golem, why not have a fourth golem for the damage buff?

Isn't it per summoned golem not distinct summoned golem? I summon four golems - two fire, one stone, and one chaos. Someone correct me if I'm misunderstanding please.
<3
Hey guys, enjoying RF build so far, got level 90 and doing atlas by little, i noticed lack of dps on some bosses. PoB showing that i have 400k dps on normal RF and 1.5kk with Vaal RF. Any tips to ramp up damage? Is it gear or is that couse i dont use clusters? Thanks.
:)
"
Jancela wrote:
"
sutasafaia wrote:

Isn't it per summoned golem not distinct summoned golem? I summon four golems - two fire, one stone, and one chaos. Someone correct me if I'm misunderstanding please.

Not sure, the game doesn't specify unique golems. Either way, since our dex is good enough, I added a lightning golem for extra attack speed on cyclone. Would really like to know for sure though.
I believe you need at least one of each summoned but the 4th one doesn't matter.

Easy way to check would be to summon a carrion, flame and earth golem then go check your life regen stat in the character menu. Then summon a second carrion golem and see if your life regen went up.
This probably needs to be add in the First post since it's the most ask question of this thread
"
sutasafaia wrote:
Spoiler
Thanks sutasafaia!

I'm glad the build style helps you enjoy the game. Thanks for being so kind.

The 25% damage per summoned golem is per quantity, not per type. So you could have 4 Stone Golems summoned to get the full 100% if you wanted.

Make sense?

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info