Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.13

"
Valk_d wrote:
Hey guys! Trying this build in SSF and I was wondering what's gonna be the simplest way to get some explosions going? Chancing Impulsa shenanigans (how hard is it gonna be to adjust the build for this unique to work?) or just try to farm a crusader chest and thousands of alterations to get phys explodey mod. Or something else entirely?


Crusader chest + harvest phys crafting = easy explode. No need to spam alts.
Isn't it much better to use Vortex+Hextouch Support+Flammability to apply both EE and -fire res from Flammability, instead of cwdt+bl+flammability? Just put vortex on left click and it will be casted constantly, debuffing anyone in vortex range.

CWDT with ball lightning does fuck all, because it doesn't proc often enough.
Last edited by HornyBrimstone on Jan 20, 2021, 3:31:41 PM
oh duh, nevermind, deleted this post
Last edited by namad on Jan 20, 2021, 4:40:01 PM
"
Isn't it much better to use Vortex+Hextouch Support+Flammability to apply both EE and -fire res from Flammability, instead of cwdt+bl+flammability? Just put vortex on left click and it will be casted constantly, debuffing anyone in vortex range.

CWDT with ball lightning does fuck all, because it doesn't proc often enough.


I just have a ring or gloves with adds lightning/cold damage to attack with the cyclone for proccing EE. I just use a guard skill there instead of BL.
So got around to importing the pastebin for this build for the 3.13 setup. I'm pretty much right along with it. The damage feels underwhelming though to say the least. I have no idea how this build does red maps or higher based on the pastebin I saw in the OP. I struggled last league with my hexblaster which was 2.5mil Sirus/Elder dps to kill bosses. I literally had to swap to a carrion golem build to get to a 10+ mill boss dps build to clear all the end game stuff.

Right now the pastebin shows 450Kish boss dps. With what I have in mind, it is barely higher than that from my own character. Friend is doing a more normal-ish RF build and his will reach 2+mill boss dps. May look into what he is doing. Never really did an RF build, and thought this might be something fun to try. However, I get to the point where this build is struggling I am going to have to dump it. Right now with yellows maps it is slow on clear speed and slow on boss killing. Feels fairly tanky though which has allowed me to face tank things I previously would have to dodge around more with.

Right now I have been completely SSF on the gear I have. Which has been nice to at least get this far along without needing anything specific yet. I think that is going to change if I look to max the damage output though.
Hey Everyone!

Just letting you know that my Gameplay Example Video is now out and linked within the guide (and here: https://youtu.be/Fxus5VOXqFU). Thanks for your patience!

I will be responding to thread posts tomorrow. You're all awesome!
- Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast: https://foreverexiled.com

- Stress-Free PoE Guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 (for all experience levels)
"
Viscar wrote:
So got around to importing the pastebin for this build for the 3.13 setup. I'm pretty much right along with it. The damage feels underwhelming though to say the least. I have no idea how this build does red maps or higher based on the pastebin I saw in the OP. I struggled last league with my hexblaster which was 2.5mil Sirus/Elder dps to kill bosses. I literally had to swap to a carrion golem build to get to a 10+ mill boss dps build to clear all the end game stuff.

Right now the pastebin shows 450Kish boss dps. With what I have in mind, it is barely higher than that from my own character. Friend is doing a more normal-ish RF build and his will reach 2+mill boss dps. May look into what he is doing. Never really did an RF build, and thought this might be something fun to try. However, I get to the point where this build is struggling I am going to have to dump it. Right now with yellows maps it is slow on clear speed and slow on boss killing. Feels fairly tanky though which has allowed me to face tank things I previously would have to dodge around more with.

Right now I have been completely SSF on the gear I have. Which has been nice to at least get this far along without needing anything specific yet. I think that is going to change if I look to max the damage output though.


Most of the life rolls on your gear are decent. Look for a marble amulet or something else with a high life roll to improve your pool. A new chest with life would help - Tabula doesn't do anything for you at high levels; even a 5L is effective for RF. Also, you don't have Inspiration socketed with your current 6L so you're losing out on the buff to elemental damage from those charges. I'd swap that for the AoE gem for a damage boost. Having Inspiration with cyclone grants charges really quickly and buffs the inspiration socketed with RF.

I always splurge on a +40% RF damage enchant helm, but that could be hard to come by in true SSF.
Last edited by Rex_Urhole on Jan 20, 2021, 7:48:43 PM
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:

Most of the life rolls on your gear are decent. Look for a marble amulet or something else with a high life roll to improve your pool. A new chest with life would help - Tabula doesn't do anything for you at high levels; even a 5L is effective for RF. Also, you don't have Inspiration socketed with your current 6L so you're losing out on the buff to elemental damage from those charges. I'd swap that for the AoE gem for a damage boost. Having Inspiration with cyclone grants charges really quickly and buffs the inspiration socketed with RF.

I always splurge on a +40% RF damage enchant helm, but that could be hard to come by in true SSF.



I aware of what I can do to max the damage out. Going for 3 to 6 burning bright cluster jewels would help more than anything really. I have the Tabula chest because it is what I found in the second zone and worked well to get me where I am. A better chest isn't going to change much in the long run unless I can afford a 6 link exploding chest with a ton of life on it. Even then it would only help clear speed a tad while giving me only a tiny bit of a dps boost.

Again, mostly SSF at the moment and my currency sucks. I have like 16c total I think. I haven't been getting any amulet drops to do the CC recipe even. It's bad. I just got into T6 maps and as I said, they are slow going for the moment. Even lower white maps feel slow to me. The damage isn't really there at all.

The real DPS boost to RF right now is cluster jewels which are no where to be found in this guide. Literally burning bright is the most massive DPS boost for RF compare to any other current dps boost node on the tree. It is that significant. Even still. with most other RF builds running 6 burning brights, the top dps is like 2 mil for boss dps that I see. I could live with that, but the price of those are annoyingly high.

Ideally, I would want a Replica Atziri Foible necklace, a Legacy of the Fury boots or The Stampede boots for items. Add in a crusader chest with explosion option on top of that with a lot of life as well. That necklace though is like 3-5 ex which I am no where near on for currency right now. Beyond that, getting ~100 to max life rolls on the rest of the gear is about the best I can do. If could squeeze in another hex to use Elemental Weakness with Flammability then Eye of Malice looks like an attractive option at that point instead of the CWDT wave of conviction inconsistent setup currently in this build. Doing so would work great with Master Mind of Discord to regen mana to the point we could use MoM to offset the degen enough to strip points from life regen nodes to more damage nodes. Again, I am just theory crafting here. As the build currently is I don't think it is going to be what I am looking for in an end game character.
Last edited by Viscar on Jan 20, 2021, 8:55:02 PM
Hello, was referred to this build when asking around for something light on my wrists. Just noticed that this is tagged "ssf", while I plan on playing standard. Are there better options regarding uniques instead of rare modified items or other builds that are meant for standard?

As long as this build can allow me to handle end-game content I'm happy.
"
Theo1290 wrote:
Hello, was referred to this build when asking around for something light on my wrists. Just noticed that this is tagged "ssf", while I plan on playing standard. Are there better options regarding uniques instead of rare modified items or other builds that are meant for standard?

As long as this build can allow me to handle end-game content I'm happy.


Don't bother playing this in SSF, you can forget about endgame without expensive items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info