[3.13] Devon's Max Rage Berserker | Endgame viable | up to 13MIL DPS!

"
AreWeReady wrote:
"
devon752 wrote:
"
AreWeReady wrote:
hi! im really really interested in trying this build out. but i do have a question: can it do things like simulacrum waves or t16 delirium maps?
thank you for all your effort!!!

I'll try it out today or tomorrow and let you know :D

thank you!! i hope you have success :)

Hey it's decent until the last 2 waves, there you need to watch out that you don't die. If you die it's most likely gonna be bricked because the rage ramp up will take too long. Can do it but kinda barely.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
I played chain hook rage buskers and I'll talk about that experience.

I used Replica Wings of Entropy it's a good leveling gear, Cheap and good 6L dual wielding. this makes blitz work smoothly.

Chain hooks show the best performance when used with berserk But run out of rage with berserk it was hard to recharge it.

So I changed from Flawless Savagery and blitz to War Bringer and Aspect of Carnage. When the berserk is over swap to Redblade Banner and use cry, can berserk again.

This text was written using a translator. Forgive me if the sentence is weird.
"
Golrak wrote:
I played chain hook rage buskers and I'll talk about that experience.

I used Replica Wings of Entropy it's a good leveling gear, Cheap and good 6L dual wielding. this makes blitz work smoothly.

Chain hooks show the best performance when used with berserk But run out of rage with berserk it was hard to recharge it.

So I changed from Flawless Savagery and blitz to War Bringer and Aspect of Carnage. When the berserk is over swap to Redblade Banner and use cry, can berserk again.

This text was written using a translator. Forgive me if the sentence is weird.

Good alternative and good strategy.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Imagine not using Berserk skill for Berserker Rage.
"
Monstarella wrote:

Lol who would do this?
How would Cyclone perform with this setup? Or would ramping up Rage be too slow? Maybe needs Bloodscent notable?
"
mimivirus wrote:
How would Cyclone perform with this setup? Or would ramping up Rage be too slow? Maybe needs Bloodscent notable?

Should be fine with Bloodscent honestly. Should be.
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Monstarella wrote:

Lol who would do this?

Legit who wouldn'ts.
With what looks like 115 stacks of Rage + Blitz. Flipping on Beserk amplfies dmg, movespeed and more soak by a fuckton.
And it doesn't take that much time to restack.

"
Monstarella wrote:
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Monstarella wrote:

Lol who would do this?

Legit who wouldn'ts.
With what looks like 115 stacks of Rage + Blitz. Flipping on Beserk amplfies dmg, movespeed and more soak by a fuckton.
And it doesn't take that much time to restack.

Well that's why we use it.
Spoiler
So it's not here in the thread, but I'm incredibly retarded, I've been using the PoB and didn't realize it was in there already. But I've been using the skill anyways. Dear god. End me.

Nothing to see here.

However, I don't really want to use Farruls/Aspect of Cat for another build this league. Is there another healthy Alternative? Perhaps BoB or Rare Craft?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info