[3.13] Devon's Max Rage Berserker | Endgame viable | up to 13MIL DPS!

"
Khesahn20 wrote:
Hey so thanks again for build.

Ive finally saved up about 11ex and wanted to make this character my main im just having to much fun.

I dont have a good poe mind so Im trying to decide what would be a better upgrade when comparing Farrul's and Transcedent flesh? Is the life and crit just that good?

Any advice on upgrade priority would be great. Currently rocking the unique weapons and have Tombfist/Bear's/Bloodgrip. I got my mana cost ring too so things are going well.

I know since im so slow at gathering currency its going to be a while before I get to make another big purchase so just want ot make sure getting the best upgrades first lol.

I still don't have transcendent flesh so I think that answers your question. I might consider making a priority list.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
devon752 wrote:
"
loczek123 wrote:
This idea it's crazy AF. But very interesting and original.

I know right?! And tnx :D
I even bought a nice MTX set to go with it (wild body armour + Deadly renegade for other parts).

I am just slightly worried about survivability. Might gonna have to sacrifice a bit of damage. I'm not going for Aspect of Carnage so it should be a bit tankier than the rest of the berserkers. Fortify is there as well. We'll see in any case.

Hyped for it though since I always wanted to make a real proper fast AF berserker.

I played something rather similar during heist, albeit not nearly as refined and used a shield instead of dual weilding the axes. Was chaos/resist capped and killed all bandits, but dps topped out at 2m raw and would randomly get chunked accompanied by a rather weird sound i've never heard elsewhere, and that was only like 70 rage.

What you've done is pretty similar but i see where your changes are and what is making the most of the build. However, at least with what was in your pob, where did you end up putting cat?

Still, I think i might give the build a go again and implement your changes to see how it feels!
"
Mereneth wrote:
What you've done is pretty similar but i see where your changes are and what is making the most of the build. However, at least with what was in your pob, where did you end up putting cat?

Still, I think i might give the build a go again and implement your changes to see how it feels!

I put cat on my assassins mark ring :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
I Have been theory crafting a max build also. I feel this build could benefit from using the replica Conqueror's Efficiency Jewel. It grants 5 Rage, -9 to non-channeling skills, and some skill effect duration. It could be good with nice corruption and free up an enchant slot on your ring.

Also if you were able to get more currency rolling you could pick up a Replica Farruls and stack up your max frenzy's. There is a belt called Arn's anguish cloth belt that pretty much turns your max endurance charges into brutal charges. with lets say 10 for example you can get 30% chance to deal triple damage. That's a 60 more multiplier pretty much :D

Just some suggestions. :D
"
Lightentity wrote:
I Have been theory crafting a max build also. I feel this build could benefit from using the replica Conqueror's Efficiency Jewel. It grants 5 Rage, -9 to non-channeling skills, and some skill effect duration. It could be good with nice corruption and free up an enchant slot on your ring.

Also if you were able to get more currency rolling you could pick up a Replica Farruls and stack up your max frenzy's. There is a belt called Arn's anguish cloth belt that pretty much turns your max endurance charges into brutal charges. with lets say 10 for example you can get 30% chance to deal triple damage. That's a 60 more multiplier pretty much :D

Just some suggestions. :D

It is using the replica Conq efficiency :D
It is listed in PoB but I suppose it should be listed under gear as well.

Brutal stuff sounds brutal but then it wouldn't really be a MAX rage zerker :/
hi! im really really interested in trying this build out. but i do have a question: can it do things like simulacrum waves or t16 delirium maps?
thank you for all your effort!!!
Last edited by Batiatus_ on Feb 11, 2021, 2:13:25 PM
J/W what the best thing to do here is - you have immortal call listed in the gem list, but steelskin equipped.
"
AreWeReady wrote:
hi! im really really interested in trying this build out. but i do have a question: can it do things like simulacrum waves or t16 delirium maps?

I'll try it out today or tomorrow and let you know :D
"
J/W what the best thing to do here is - you have immortal call listed in the gem list, but steelskin equipped.

Steelskin better imo since it will not spend your endurance charges. Will fix, ty.
"
devon752 wrote:
"
AreWeReady wrote:

I'll try it out today or tomorrow and let you know :D

thank you!! i hope you have success :)
Last edited by Batiatus_ on Feb 11, 2021, 5:30:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info