[3.13] Devon's Max Rage Berserker | Endgame viable | up to 13MIL DPS!

Issues already...

Imported the pastebin from the Original post, got error message on most recent update of Path of Building...

"
Popolac225 wrote:
Issues already...

Imported the pastebin from the Original post, got error message on most recent update of Path of Building...

Have you tried on PoB Community Fork?

https://pathofbuilding.community/
Last edited by Kogmaw on Jan 20, 2021, 10:57:07 AM
"
Kogmaw wrote:
"
Popolac225 wrote:
Issues already...

Have you tried on PoB Community Fork?

https://pathofbuilding.community/

Thanks for letting me know about the Community version. Didn't know it was a thing.

Confirming the pastebin link DOES work correctly with Community ver. 1.4.170.25
i have a question and am kinda new to this game. ive been following this build and i see it has Savagery in the passive tree but i was wondering how you generate frenzy charges?
"
MoltairTremox wrote:
i have a question and am kinda new to this game. ive been following this build and i see it has Savagery in the passive tree but i was wondering how you generate frenzy charges?

Farruls furr. Also I removed Savagery in the new PoB link.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Ok man please give me a trick to farm currency i'm so bad for farm
HI. my English is Bad. but i start this build on PS4. please tell me where i found the belt?
"
PavelWeber wrote:
HI. my English is Bad. but i start this build on PS4. please tell me where i found the belt?
Harvest I think.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hello

Thanks for this awesome build i am having great fun with it.
Somewhere in Act V (kind of midgame leveling stage) i realised that i still have some basic magic boots with movement speed and i didn't know what to swap them for. Also this was my first char in the league so i did not have much money yet and i was too lazy to look up for proper rare knowing it will be replaced soon.

So in the end i ended up with Redblade Tramplers and i can really suggest it since lvl 46.
Please consider putting it on the leveling item list, or maybe suggest better leveling/endgame boots?
Hello, as I have to play on the new account completely from scratch (I don't know for how long, how long the Ban Appeal will last and if I will get it back at all) I saw this topic before the start of the league and I have it in my tabs, observing it carefully because the idea for the build is great so I will try to put it together. I changed my talent tree a bit (I prefer to have more% HP and I have not lost on DMG at all).

PS. It seems to me that with such a high Attack Rate it is worth having LGOH in the ring.

https://pastebin.com/5jeaZ9rU - my Tree plan.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info