[3.13] Juggernaut Earthshatter Build - Tanky - Easy All Endgame Content

"
kakTuZ wrote:
It's fine, don't hurry for me. You have already posted the target PoB, the rest is improvisation. I am trying SSF because I want to better understand the game and not primarily rely on trade.

Its not going to be easy you need a very specific shield for the build.
But if you don't find it, just equip two handed maul.It will work fine to.

Sham
Added leveling from 40-60 new league and How To Keybind 13 Skills video

Is there any specific unique one handed mace or axe to buy? Been a breeze so far with the two handed mace and lovin' the build
"
Is there any specific unique one handed mace or axe to buy? Been a breeze so far with the two handed mace and lovin' the build

what is your level
Added leveling from 60-73 starting mapping

Guide is now complete, thanks for playing the build.

Sham
"
Doomshamino wrote:
"

what is your level

64. Also noticed a huge dps decrease going from voidhome to the one handed mace and shield. Any suggestions?
"
"
Doomshamino wrote:
"

what is your level

64. Also noticed a huge dps decrease going from voidhome to the one handed mace and shield. Any suggestions?

Are you talking about the dps tooltip
Do you think this is worth using over the medium cluster jewel in your build? https://i.imgur.com/XDMZ3Hb.png

Having a lot of fun with this build so far.
Ok so im new to POE and this is my first guide but im noticing I cant use earthshatter socketed on my armour? Is there a trick to getting that to work?

Im playing ritual league btw. thanks
Oh another thing, is Disciple of the Unyielding not massive for this build? https://i.imgur.com/S6tfx83.png

You can take it with a medium Thread of Hope. If we have permanent 7 endurance charges then this is 56% increased damage from one node, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info