[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
CAKE wrote:
"
Kateroze wrote:
Was going to ask what you were checking in PoB calculation.
I check "enermy is ignited", "enemy is shocked" (10 effect of shock), "enemy was hit by light. damage" (malachai) and Fire exposure.

I'm stuck around 1,5M dps (if my calc is accurate) on Sirus but I guess I cannot do much more without another cluster jewel.
I have ~15 ex to spend in large + 2x medium but I feel like I won't be able to get enough life, res and most of all dexterity if I refund points to fully enable the second cluster setup (level 95 here).

I have a +2 level wand in a stash but I still need to craft it so it can outdamage my actual +1 wand.

That brings me to a question about the "trigger a spell" craft: is it really worth it?

lol thanks, i checked ignited and fire exposure and i'm on 5.5mil sirus.
so ignore both the 3m and 4m i said before.

today i'll get over 6m sirus guaranteed (6.5m likely)

can not click "effect of shock" because i decided to keep reflect immunity.

"trigger spells" is way more worth than rest of the wand mods.
I'd rather have just magic wand with "trigger spells" than to have gg dps wand without it.

I think I could also push 6m dps with better rings, our DPS is different because we build so different, I see you were life/es hybrid where I am lowlife with auras.

For the most part I'm fairly budget, except the Shavs which set me back 20ex

Last edited by Adeaz on Feb 15, 2021, 9:58:36 AM
OP was using shock ascendency and not the extra -25 res. I should follow you and go -25 res I guess.
As for ignite, I use ignite chance in wand and Holy Dominion in tree.
"
Adeaz wrote:

I think I could also push 6m dps with better rings, our DPS is different because we build so different, I see you were life/es hybrid where I am lowlife with auras.

I wonder what I'm doing wrong to have ~half less. Kinda invested in anything I could see worth, including the Watcher Eye.

Any suggestions on where I miss a big chunck of damage?
Did a quick export if you feel like taking a look (profile public as well)
https://pastebin.com/1NqRLLSM
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
Adeaz wrote:

I wonder what I'm doing wrong to have ~half less. Kinda invested in anything I could see worth, including the Watcher Eye.

How do you get your chaos golem to proc EE?
I don't see abyssal jewel with elem damage for minions.
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
Adeaz wrote:

Just quickly, I can see that my mediums (burning bight/cooked alive) give roughly 100k dps each more than yours, I also have Zealotry and 40% damage helmet, but the same with CAKE, my build looks completely different to yours as you remain lifebased. I also have herald of Ash with 2x herald of ash rings
"
Kateroze wrote:

How do you get your chaos golem to proc EE?
I don't see abyssal jewel with elem damage for minions.

I might have missed this, if it's required.
What kind of jewel is it needed?
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
Adeaz wrote:

corrupted skin of the loyal (8ex~)
W level +multi amulet (10ex~)
T1 middle cluster jewel (6ex)
decent life+damage jewel (1ex)
herald of ash
cinderswallow (1ex)
transcendent mind with corrupted blood immunity (1ex)
cut garbage node take more life
"
Habibin wrote:

A basic Transcendent Mind is 7ex. With the corrupted blood is around 20ex. I might consider it only when there's really nothing else left to upgrade and I have the currency

"
Habibin wrote:

This is about 40-50ex if I want one with "+2 aoe gems" OR "+2 duration gems". Around 100ex with both implicits. (and necessary socket colors)

I did try to corrupt like 3 with alva, but nothing so far xD

And I don't think the tradeoff is justified as I would lose tones of life and ES to get for the +1 bonus.

Will think of it.

Thanks
Last edited by Cry0nicS on Feb 15, 2021, 10:49:55 AM
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
Habibin wrote:

A basic Transcendent Mind is 7ex. With the corrupted blood is around 20ex. I might consider it only when there's really nothing else left to upgrade and I have the currency

"
Habibin wrote:

This is about 40-50ex if I want one with "+2 aoe gems" OR "+2 duration gems". Around 100ex with both implicits. (and necessary socket colors)

I did try to corrupt like 3 with alva, but nothing so far xD

And I don't think the tradeoff is justified as I would lose tones of life and ES to get for the +1 bonus.

Will think of it.

Thanks

I checked your pob
Skin of the loyal gives better EHP
"
Habibin wrote:

I checked your pob
Skin of the loyal gives better EHP

I win 203ES, but I lose 363HP. Ignoring armor/evasion.

If armor/evasion is worth considering, then I will change. I didn't take those into consideration and considered it "a loss"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info