[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
Half this thread seems to say this build sucks at bosses and the other half says it's fine?

While I am not as beefed as CAKE (still using a 40c body armor) I made 3 quick videos to showcase the build.

* Deathless Shaper + Maven (I tried a variation with perma RF, which is worse than the others)
* AW 8 Sirus (I consider this deathless, but I died once because of a missclick into the meteor labyrinth)
* Deathless level 20 Simulacum /w boss

I did a deathtless The Feared Maven, which wasn't easy. But I didn't record it since I didnt know what to expect.

So yeah, it can do bosses with ease. Not as easy as 2-mirror-builds and definitely not with 0 investment. It can do almsot any maps with almost 0 investments. Yet, for high-end content, you can't expect do be able to defeat face-down any boss, with 2ex total build investment and without being a very great player.

@CAKE
I am thinking of adding a Cinderswallow Urn, because I just added a Transcedent Mind jewel to my build and to do so, I dropped a lot of mana regent. Now I kinda strugle.

Would you recommend the MS enchant, the mana cost reduction enchant or the life regent enchant?
Not sure what to pick xD

maybe i'm just idiot, but i went with critical chance. to make the "when you deal crit, you deal more element damage" thing much more relliable.

Most tempting second choice was 3% regen

To you curious people, the difference is 5% crit chance which i find to be huge. It goes from 20 to 25% but ofcourse vs groups of mobs it makes no difference.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Feb 15, 2021, 8:50:30 AM
Was going to ask what you were checking in PoB calculation.
I check "enermy is ignited", "enemy is shocked" (10 effect of shock), "enemy was hit by light. damage" (malachai) and Fire exposure.

I'm stuck around 1,5M dps (if my calc is accurate) on Sirus but I guess I cannot do much more without another cluster jewel.
I have ~15 ex to spend in large + 2x medium but I feel like I won't be able to get enough life, res and most of all dexterity if I refund points to fully enable the second cluster setup (level 95 here).

I have a +2 level wand in a stash but I still need to craft it so it can outdamage my actual +1 wand.

That brings me to a question about the "trigger a spell" craft: is it really worth it?
Last edited by Kateroze on Feb 15, 2021, 9:02:42 AM
"
Kateroze wrote:
I check "enermy is ignited", "enemy is shocked" (10 effect of shock), "enemy was hit by light. damage" (malachai) and Fire exposure.

I'm stuck around 1,5M dps (if my calc is accurate) on Sirus but I guess I cannot do much more without another cluster jewel.
I have ~15 ex to spend in large + 2x medium but I feel like I won't be able to get enough life, res and most of all dexterity if I refund points to fully enable the second cluster setup (level 95 here).

I have a +2 level wand in a stash but I still need to craft it so it can outdamage my actual +1 wand.

That brings me to a question about the "trigger a spell" craft: is it really worth it?

lol thanks, i checked ignited and fire exposure and i'm on 5.5mil sirus.
so ignore both the 3m and 4m i said before.

today i'll get over 6m sirus guaranteed (6.5m likely)

can not click "effect of shock" because i decided to keep reflect immunity.

"trigger spells" is way more worth than rest of the wand mods.
I'd rather have just magic wand with "trigger spells" than to have gg dps wand without it.
Last edited by CAKE on Feb 15, 2021, 9:08:01 AM
I have to say this build is a blast to play. It's my only build this league and I invested heavily into it.

I've crafted some nutty gear for it:

and everything is buttery smooth, regardless if it's mapping or bossing.

The only thing I'm struggeling with is 100% delirous maps. I feel a bit squishy with my test runs so far and could figure out why yet.

Anyone got an idea or a tip how I could further improve.

Here'S my current POB: https://pastebin.com/wajcA9PP
Has CAKE shared a POB?

I bought this to get started.

livejamie
"
Obimahn wrote:
I have to say this build is a blast to play. It's my only build this league and I invested heavily into it.

The only thing I'm struggeling with is 100% delirous maps. I feel a bit squishy with my test runs so far and could figure out why yet.

Did you craft the wand? if yes do tell us your secrets.
but when i tried it was actually real hard, here are 2 of my failures

@livejamie
my pob was public untill like hour ago. After I do 2 changes today/tomorrow it will be public again. I'm just short on currency atm so gotta keep low profile :^)
"
CAKE wrote:
"
Obimahn wrote:

@livejamie
my pob was public untill like hour ago. After I do 2 changes today/tomorrow it will be public again. I'm just short on currency atm so gotta keep low profile :^)

I bought the base without the +1 to all fire skill gems and auged fire once :)

I know disgustingly lucky.
"
CAKE wrote:
"
Kateroze wrote:

lol thanks, i checked ignited and fire exposure and i'm on 5.5mil sirus.
so ignore both the 3m and 4m i said before.

today i'll get over 6m sirus guaranteed (6.5m likely)

can not click "effect of shock" because i decided to keep reflect immunity.

"trigger spells" is way more worth than rest of the wand mods.
I'd rather have just magic wand with "trigger spells" than to have gg dps wand without it.

But this craft is "just" a way to easily proc WoC without having to selfcast it, right?
If I recall correctly, it won't apply WoC support gems tho, so if I play with that kind of wand I need to find another way to apply flammability, e.g. with a flammability mod on ring.

Am I right?

Because I was considering trying a rings setup with a Elder Malachai's Artifice, seconded by a Mark of the Shaper with a good Spell Damage roll and great corruption (20% buffed malevolence, bleeding immune or something similar).
Last edited by Kateroze on Feb 15, 2021, 9:43:22 AM
"
CAKE wrote:

Question to people here: What except "enemy is ignited" do you do in pob, i click nothing else and feel like it does not really include everything.

I am using whatever OP used. I imported OPs PoB, and then I just added by stuff on top of his.

Currently, looks like this for me
Last edited by Cry0nicS on Feb 15, 2021, 9:57:38 AM
"
CAKE wrote:

I found that crafting something like the following to be VERY easy. I crafted like 4-5 wands. I tried out different bases just for the hell of it.

I could have gone for T1 DoT multi as prefix (instead of crafitng), but it's very hard to get both +1 fire and t1 dot multi. Didn't proc once for me, in ~170 tries or so.
Last edited by Cry0nicS on Feb 15, 2021, 9:56:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info