[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
judikator wrote:
"
wildjesus wrote:

Next fun project is to craft +2 wand, +LVL chests dont seem to cheap (which grant decent deffence).

+1 wand + spelldmg + 30%dot gives x2 more dps then a raw +2 wand, btw.
The bis is +2 wand + 30%dot, however it is way too hard to get so i don't even aim.

Absolutely possible, am likely going to monitor both options which would fit my rather limited budget. Pob should help with that.

Do you happen to know how rare it is to roll +1 all on a +1 fire fracture? Reverse I believe is best with scorching but for +1 all I assume my best bet would be alts?

ign PhysicalActivity
"
wildjesus wrote:
"
judikator wrote:
"
wildjesus wrote:

Next fun project is to craft +2 wand, +LVL chests dont seem to cheap (which grant decent deffence).

+1 wand + spelldmg + 30%dot gives x2 more dps then a raw +2 wand, btw.
The bis is +2 wand + 30%dot, however it is way too hard to get so i don't even aim.

Absolutely possible, am likely going to monitor both options which would fit my rather limited budget. Pob should help with that.

Do you happen to know how rare it is to roll +1 all on a +1 fire fracture? Reverse I believe is best with scorching but for +1 all I assume my best bet would be alts?

Getting +1 to all is easy, according to craftofexile it can be done in just 2x crafts using 4 fossils.

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=18&m=fossil&f=|4|8|10|15|&i=|&ob=both&v=c&a=e&l=a&lg=5&bp=y&as=1&req={%221713%22:{%22l%22:55,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|2|&ccp={}

However i don't have idea how to get dot modifiers, since we need opn suffix for trigger spell on cast craft.
So it either multimod craft for just + 15% fire dot craft + trigger spell or some harvest / beastcrafting which I don't have idea how to perform better on this wand.
I also need to craft my wand by I don't know how since it doesn't have fractured mode :D

PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Last edited by judikator on Jan 28, 2021, 3:49:28 PM
I haven't ever really used POB before. How is everyone calculating how much damage the flame wall is actually doing to something?

Example: "I am doing 2mm dps to sirius!"
"
LongKnives wrote:
I haven't ever really used POB before. How is everyone calculating how much damage the flame wall is actually doing to something?

Basically what they doing is importing their skills and items to pob and with the all the buffs and debuffs active how much skill can achieve max,btw if you wanna see it you definetly should look for second dot dps since we are buffing that one
Why did you pick stone golem with a jewel to trigger EE ?
why not ice, or lightning? or even going 3 passives down to EE itself and use a random mod to trigger EE with your wand ?
"
phadac2 wrote:
"
LongKnives wrote:

Basically what they doing is importing their skills and items to pob and with the all the buffs and debuffs active how much skill can achieve max,btw if you wanna see it you definetly should look for second dot dps since we are buffing that one

So when I do that, my secondary debuff is just shy of 600k. That is how much I am doing per second, right?
"
kirjami wrote:
"
TheKurosawa wrote:
"
kirjami wrote:
Does anyone know if Trinity support https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Trinity_Support works for KB, that is, affects the Flame Wall secondary debuff?

No idea how this can be tested, I just compared KB-Hextouch-Flamabillity to KB-Trinity-Phys to Lightning. No real difference...

If that works, I'd go for some +lightning to attacks, just a bit more than the flat +fire added by Flame Wall. I didn't check if it's possible at all (without a gem), I'd need to reach a 50:50 fire:something ratio, at best.

Resistance Penetration doesn't work for DoTs unfortunately, and since Flame Wall doesn't hit, you wouldn't gain resonance for fire.

I'm sure there's a way to make it work, but the amount of hoops you'd have to jump through to do so doesn't make it worth it imo.

I don't want to support Flame Wall, but Kinetic Blast. Getting resonance is easy, just add a bit of lightning damage. Penetration doesn't matter, but 50% more elemental damage on the secondary fw debuff (if applied by Kinetic Blast) could be really nice.

I don't think you understand how Trinity Support works.

First, the damage for the Flame Wall debuff will not be buffed if Trinity is only attached to KB.

Second, the greatest element in your KB will be the fire damage that is gained from passing through the Flame Wall. This means you will only be getting resonance for lightning and cold. Fire stays at 0 resonance. If you're using Storm Brand in Malachai's, then maybe this might work, as Storm Brand will grant you resonance for cold and fire.

But you're literally doing all this for what is essentially MAYBE 3-4 More Spell Damage on your Flame Wall debuff in the BEST case scenario, all the while losing a link in both KB and FW.

This is a really, really simple build and attempting to add something as niche as Trinity support will only hurt more than it helps. I can literally just spare a red socket and put in Infernal Cry to up my DPS by ~17% than to modify everything else to fit in a support that will add 3-4%.
Since exposure don't stack I'm wondering why people tend to use Imp Crown with WoC, am I missing an ascendacy change or it's just 10% always/25% sometimes opportunity?
ign PhysicalActivity
Last edited by wildjesus on Jan 29, 2021, 1:35:36 AM
"
wildjesus wrote:
Since exposure don't stack I'm wondering why people tend to use Imp Crown with WoC, am I missing an ascendacy change or it's just 10% always/25% sometimes opportunity?

I've been wondering the same thing tbh. Exposure doesn't stack, so I can only assume either they don't realize it, or are simply too lazy to change their build after finding an Imp Crown. And yes, it's 10% from Imp Crown, then the stronger Exposure overrides it if the target is hit by WoC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info