[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
TiltedSpade wrote:
So is storm brand needed in ring instead of golem?

Noone still knows for sure... xD
the short answer is "it depends"...
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
pob?
To be honest, the build performs on bosses A WAY better than I thought initially.
E.g., I was able to kill A5 Sirus deathless and each phase was pretty fast with shitty non-min-maxed gear which I didn't change since the yellow maps, lol (got only cluster jewels and some required uniques since that time).

It was my first attempt with the build, and comparing to other builds I played in previous leagues which didn't put bossing in "Build Cons", this one, actually, was a way easier.

And I see it's potential if I got some crafted pieces on. I am happy I didn't drop it.

Btw, using frenzy + culling strike instead of KB+chain for such fights.
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Last edited by judikator on Jan 28, 2021, 9:44:19 AM
"
judikator wrote:
"
TiltedSpade wrote:

self triggerin it is a mess btw , ure prolly ending buffing them :D , i switched again to malachai ring.

IGN = Tominsideeeee

"
Tom1nside wrote:
"
judikator wrote:
"
TiltedSpade wrote:

self triggerin it is a mess btw , ure prolly ending buffing them :D , i switched again to malachai ring.

I also stuck with malachai's + storm brand, gives me peace of mind that it is actually up and don't have to worry about golem shooting through my fire.
"
Inseinity wrote:

I also stuck with malachai's + storm brand, gives me peace of mind that it is actually up and don't have to worry about golem shooting through my fire.

malachai + chaos golem in it is a nice solution as mentioned some pages ago . they re not shoting projectiles so with one jewel -minions deal light damage- solve this plus u aint need of castin anything .

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Last edited by Tom1nside on Jan 28, 2021, 10:06:21 AM
"
Inseinity wrote:

Please keep your profile public - Im trying to get some inspiring ideas when I get homme.

I was torn between the two and went with Chieftain since I anticipated it to be a better choice when LIMITED play time (got kids and 0-2h a day..) and due to that LIMITED budget (under price, not sending much time buying/selling so I can Actually play more).

So now I got 8 endu charge and seem decently tanky for yellows (havemt gotten/bought into reds), usually hp doesn't dip. I went for 2 blowbacks (faster burn) to buff and all common/cheaper -%res options.

I want to squeese in RF and its doable but still need to figure out the best (low cost) way to enable vitality which seems the best option for that sustain. Should put my charsheet regen to about 1200-1500.

Next fun project is to craft +2 wand, +LVL chests dont seem to cheap (which grant decent deffence).

ign PhysicalActivity
"
wildjesus wrote:

Next fun project is to craft +2 wand, +LVL chests dont seem to cheap (which grant decent deffence).

+1 wand + spelldmg + 30%dot gives x2 more dps then a raw +2 wand, btw.
The bis is +2 wand + 30%dot, however it is way too hard to get so i don't even aim.
Last edited by judikator on Jan 28, 2021, 11:59:20 AM
"
judikator wrote:
"
wildjesus wrote:

+1 wand + spelldmg + 30%dot gives x2 more dps then a raw +2 wand, btw.
The bis is +2 wand + 30%dot, however it is way too hard to get so i don't even aim.

Tips for doing that with my current wand? I feel like the fracture should make it way easier.

"
TheKurosawa wrote:
"
kirjami wrote:
Does anyone know if Trinity support https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Trinity_Support works for KB, that is, affects the Flame Wall secondary debuff?

No idea how this can be tested, I just compared KB-Hextouch-Flamabillity to KB-Trinity-Phys to Lightning. No real difference...

If that works, I'd go for some +lightning to attacks, just a bit more than the flat +fire added by Flame Wall. I didn't check if it's possible at all (without a gem), I'd need to reach a 50:50 fire:something ratio, at best.

Resistance Penetration doesn't work for DoTs unfortunately, and since Flame Wall doesn't hit, you wouldn't gain resonance for fire.

I'm sure there's a way to make it work, but the amount of hoops you'd have to jump through to do so doesn't make it worth it imo.

I don't want to support Flame Wall, but Kinetic Blast. Getting resonance is easy, just add a bit of lightning damage. Penetration doesn't matter, but 50% more elemental damage on the secondary fw debuff (if applied by Kinetic Blast) could be really nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info