[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

At what point is a 6l possible? I am down to 67 mana after Ash / Precision / Spellslinger.

Precision is on level 6. But I really cant fit in that 6th slot for FW :D. I guess its not working without reduced mana res.

What 4 golems are u guys using?
I have hit maps, any cheap uniques make this shine?
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
From the levelling section
"
lvl 38 - grab chain, GMP, hextouch.

Your PS link should now be PS - chain - hextouch - flammability
Your Flamewall link should now be FW - spellslinger - ele focus - burning damage - (efficacy - swift affliction) for 5th and 6th link, respectively

from this point onward just keep upgrading your life and cap your resists as much as you can.
play this like EDC, such that you just drop the dot, shoot thru the FW, and run. Watch the videos to see how it plays.

What's the point of getting GMP? We won't have a slot to link it for a while.
We either drop hex and flam, or GMP.

GMP is for Kinetic Blast when you swap to it. PS has multiple projectiles built into it.
On ur profile u took bastion of element ascendies unlike the pob one?
What do you mean in ytour pob shield skills? "disable malevolence at first"?
I don't activate 1lvl malevolence because there is no manna.
Last edited by Hight_Contrast on Jan 16, 2021, 2:17:47 PM
"

That just means that if you don't have enough mana to support all you auras, Malevolence should be the first one to disable
"
ADeadlyDwarf wrote:
"

That just means that if you don't have enough mana to support all you auras, Malevolence should be the first one to disable

Ok, thanks!
Hi,

Is the leveling good with this build ? I mean, once you are able to use PS, you put a Flame wall and then, you shoot PS through it ?

It's not too slow at low lvl ( under 40 ) ?
Once you get spellslinger its ok.
Why would you use primordial harmony instead of primordial eminence? Buffs us even more and if the golems die more often, they would be revived by elementalist passive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info