[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

I have one question with the trigger setup

We have Archdemon Crown which applies exposure, why do we use WoC also? Does it stack? And why do you use Divergent one?
"
totikpo44 wrote:
I have one question with the trigger setup

We have Archdemon Crown which applies exposure, why do we use WoC also? Does it stack? And why do you use Divergent one?

WoC has a higher amount of exposure (-25%) but is less reliable while mapping than Achdemon Crown. For bosses WoC is more effective.
i'm open your advices to push my build

https://pastebin.com/3jDr838k

i'm getting one shots at t15 and above, also barely t14 corrupted or rare-fucky-mod ones. i've 3750 hp and 1300 es. i've 12 exalt right now so i can buy new gear. first thing is getting new armor but idk which one.

"
freakydouche wrote:

i'm getting one shots at t15 and above, also barely t14 corrupted or rare-fucky-mod ones. i've 3750 hp and 1300 es. i've 12 exalt right now so i can buy new gear. first thing is getting new armor but idk which one.

Yo are lacking life on almost every slot. It's mandatory to get T1 life on helmet/boots/rings/belt imo.
You are not using (if i see correctly) anima stone + 2 primordial jewels on your tree.

As for body armour, if you wanna upgrade I strongly suggest to get a +2 body armour with life. You can look for Shadowstich because I see you are using a timeless jewel, but it's very expensive to buy a well-colored shadowstich (or to recolor a wrong one).

Make sure you are capped on very resistance except chaos.

Is charisma really needed on your amulet?

For the wand you should look at a +1 fire spell wand with fire damage over time multiplier (and craft trigger spell on it).
Last edited by Kateroze on Mar 5, 2021, 4:22:32 PM
Hey guys, I'm considering starting an SSF character for the first time. Do you think this build can work ? I saw that some people managed to make it viable regarding DPS against end game bosses but don't know how doable it is in SSF. Or am I better off doing a divine ire ignite build ?
"
Vanguar wrote:
Hey guys, I'm considering starting an SSF character for the first time. Do you think this build can work ? I saw that some people managed to make it viable regarding DPS against end game bosses but don't know how doable it is in SSF. Or am I better off doing a divine ire ignite build ?

I would not recommend it for ssf

look for example at wands used in this build, it takes 15MILLION fossils on average to hit the mods you need.

I do not see divine ire to be any better ssf build tho.

For ssf i would do minions, totems, or some other build that can do sirus in tabula rasa with no other items equipped.

You could speed farm with this build even ssf, considering that we got harvest but single target just is not here unless u can get perfect rolls on everything and even then something like flicker strike does 980million dps more on same budget.

So can it work: SURE
Would i recommend it over something like golems, skeletons or zombies? Never.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Mar 5, 2021, 8:56:14 PM
As long as you play the build without min-maxing in mind, I think you can very well play it in SSF, tbh.
I mean, you don't even need a +2 wand to clear all content. Not even the trigger craft. You can run a good +1 fire spell wand with a good fire dot multiplier roll, which is easily achievable with harvest/fossil/etc : you basically target +1 fire mod with scorched fossil spam then you craft DoT multi with the crafting bench/finish your item with your harvest crafts. Then if you have time, you can play harvest with fracture, fracture +1 mod and craft a +2 wand with fossils.
Maybe you can try to play with The Searing Touch to get an easy +2 fire and a good fire dot multi roll (at the price of not having a shield).

Main issues I can see if SFF :

1/ Anima stone setup may be hard to achieve. You need to farm cards to get your primordial jewels (+3 for the anima stone recipe) and the drop rate is really bad. Primordial chain might be very hard to get, because you need either farm delve, or farm abyss in maps to get some Alone in the Darkness div cards. In brief: painful so forget it.

2/ BiS body armour might be nearly impossible to get. For the Shadowstitch you need to farm sacrificial carb then farm alva then pray to get shadowstitch, then pray to have good implicits, then pray to get a playable color setup (or farm vaal to recolor with bench...). Skin of the loyal might also be hard to get with right mods/color. So you need to rely on a good rare armour with a good life roll or craft a rare with a good explode mod, maybe a +1 for flame wall, etc.

3/ Malevolence might be very hard to setup: you'd need to farm lab intensively.

4/ Headhunter could be the BiS item for belt as it will compensate the other not BiS items for your clear speed.
Last edited by Kateroze on Mar 6, 2021, 5:41:45 AM
"
Vanguar wrote:

I play SSF and this build had undoubtedly become my league starter for the foreseeable future. I just recently got lucky with a +2 Duration Shadowstitch but I was using a Tabula before that and still had about 6k life. A simple +Fire gem wand and rares with that Tabula got me a deathless A7 Sirus and I have no doubt I'll be able to do A9 deathless as well. You'll likely never reach the upper echilon of damage with this build since it takes a ton of Harvest crafting, but 6k life, max block with GB and 2 million DPS is good enough for 99% of content.
Last edited by TheKurosawa on Mar 6, 2021, 6:31:25 AM
I lost almost 2mil dps
but gained 100fps in fractured maps
Spoiler

Some of you got it likely really cheap, i bought base for tons of money and then chaos spammed it untill reaching +fire gems.
Still better than to deal with those scammers that "fracture their base for you" yeah right, but they keep any good result and have every fossil combination to make fake roll for you in their inventory
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
"
Kateroze wrote:
"
freakydouche wrote:

Yo are lacking life on almost every slot. It's mandatory to get T1 life on helmet/boots/rings/belt imo.
You are not using (if i see correctly) anima stone + 2 primordial jewels on your tree.

As for body armour, if you wanna upgrade I strongly suggest to get a +2 body armour with life. You can look for Shadowstich because I see you are using a timeless jewel, but it's very expensive to buy a well-colored shadowstich (or to recolor a wrong one).

Make sure you are capped on very resistance except chaos.

Is charisma really needed on your amulet?

For the wand you should look at a +1 fire spell wand with fire damage over time multiplier (and craft trigger spell on it).

thank you for your advices and in-game offer. :')

-i will change jewellery
-there was no anima stone on original build. what pob are we talking about?
-all res capped +25
-idk for charisma, im open for annoints. i choose it because of reduced mana.
-i looked for wand but can't find over 25%ot multi. is there is a how-to-craft?
Last edited by freakydouche on Mar 7, 2021, 11:21:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info