[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
CAKE wrote:

Hmmm, we have combustion in the helm connected to KB itself so i wonder if it actually does anything. My guess is no.

2 x combustions won't stack, but we can add something else with KB.
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
CAKE wrote:

Hmmm, we have combustion in the helm connected to KB itself so i wonder if it actually does anything. My guess is no.

2 x combustions won't stack, but we can add something else with KB.

The point of combustion on KB is that we proc it on everything at all times, just like why i wear archdemon to always proc -resist and why the curses are on hit so they always proc too, if we get for example fork instead of it then we lose huge damage multiplier on most of monsters, which actually hurts when farming fractured maps where you want to quickly get those rare buffs in big ammounts. And wave is just not used on any other content than like 5 bosses (sirus, shaper,elder,atziri and insert whoever else do you farm once per year (maven) for example.

It will also lower our ignite chance to 50% or less that means we will not apply cooked alive debuff which is together reducing our dps to extreme.

I love the idea, it is just not that practil. BUT it opened my mind to other things.... what else that is support gem could we add there for bonus?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Support_Skill_Gems

I'll spend some time looking at it, and report back.

>culling strike to finish boss is one option so far
>looking for more

Also would something like spell echo work in trigger wand setup? Instead of gaining MORE stuff we would just improve the relliability of what we already got (did not try myself yet(

got this, cost just 1ex and so far feels really good

last edit: So after playing with this increased area of effect It is keeper, unless ofcourse someone does not find more comfy combination.
I can get frenzy charges from cold snap much more relliably now so it feels great and at boss i got easier time hitting him with it the wave. (it is not like huuuugest difference, but it is worth the slot)
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Mar 4, 2021, 8:07:01 PM
kb with fork will create a new kb, which doesnt pass though the flamewall.
I did tried it but I might be wrong.
"
noknok0427 wrote:

Good finding, something i would not expect at all.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
"
noknok0427 wrote:

Better fact-check it myself before posting so here's the result. Fork-ed projectile still carry flame wall secondary debuff.

Power Siphon

Kinetic Blast

"
ranfiel28 wrote:
Thank you very much for your answer BergMichel, and for sending me the links of what I need, if you can send me more links than I need such as the shield, I would appreciate it very much

You could read some previous comment in this thread, if you want to craft your own item with harvest. Though always use emulator on craft of exile before committing the actual craft in game.

There're some nice folks posted a mini-guide on crafting a basic shield (%fire damage, +1 fire gem, life) and amulet (+1/+2 gem, %fire damage, %fire dot)
Shield: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295/page/91
Amulet: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295/page/102

BTW definitely worth checking out BergMichel's comment history in this thread, as he gives out a bunch of suggestion and checklist on item upgrade, improving DPS / survivability of this build.
Last edited by CuchulainnMC on Mar 6, 2021, 5:46:17 AM
"
CAKE wrote:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Support_Skill_Gems

I'll spend some time looking at it, and report back.

>culling strike to finish boss is one option so far
>looking for more

Before you go that route I'd rather craft some culling gloves like mine

I also got a new toy to play with:

stay tuned for more ;)
Last edited by Obimahn on Mar 5, 2021, 2:26:10 AM
"
CAKE wrote:

Also would something like spell echo work in trigger wand setup? Instead of gaining MORE stuff we would just improve the relliability of what we already got (did not try myself yet(

WoC + ColdSnap + Power Charge On Critical Support OR BoneChill is quite popular. Maybe even Hypothermia so that we just chill monsters in Fractured maps.

Another idea I had was to go with Vortex + Cold to Fire support. In theory, the Vortex would chill and slow monsters down and the Cold to Fire would just bump our dmg since the DoT from Vortex would be transformed into fire DoT.

Last idea: WoC + any of the above (CS, Vortex, VoidSpheare etc) +
Ignite Proliferation Support for more ignote

Not tested.

P.S. Can brands be triggered by wand?

Later Edit: I tried a +12 map (wanted something with low mob desnity) with WoC + ColdSnap + Power Charge on crit. I got quite often 3/3 frenz and Power charges. It's not "huge", but it's something.
WoC and CS have like ~25 crit chance. On a 4 sec CD. If there are enough mobs (i.e. fractured maps) then we should have a great uptime.
Bonus: cold snap has 105% chance to ignite lol

When I'll have time to do a fracture, I'll try the vortex + cold to fire setup, to see if there's any feel.
Last edited by Cry0nicS on Mar 5, 2021, 5:07:59 AM
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
CAKE wrote:

WoC + ColdSnap + Power Charge On Critical Support OR BoneChill is quite popular. Maybe even Hypothermia so that we just chill monsters in Fractured maps.

Another idea I had was to go with Vortex + Cold to Fire support. In theory, the Vortex would chill and slow monsters down and the Cold to Fire would just bump our dmg since the DoT from Vortex would be transformed into fire DoT.

Last idea: WoC + any of the above (CS, Vortex, VoidSpheare etc) +
Ignite Proliferation Support for more ignote

Not tested.

P.S. Can brands be triggered by wand?

Later Edit: I tried a +12 map (wanted something with low mob desnity) with WoC + ColdSnap + Power Charge on crit. I got quite often 3/3 frenz and Power charges. It's not "huge", but it's something.
WoC and CS have like ~25 crit chance. On a 4 sec CD. If there are enough mobs (i.e. fractured maps) then we should have a great uptime.
Bonus: cold snap has 105% chance to ignite lol

When I'll have time to do a fracture, I'll try the vortex + cold to fire setup, to see if there's any feel.

Power charges don't do much for our build though, do they? Don't they just boost the crit strike chance of Kinetic blast unless you have some damage per power charge mod?

Damn it, I forgot DoTs don't crit.
Back to the drawing board...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info