[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

I am up to T11+ maps now and cruising pretty easily.

I am not sure what to upgrade next as I am short on currency for some of the big cost items. I am still using tabula so I think I'm going to save and buy a new chest. That being said what are the suggested chests for this build? I see a few floating around.

Also I am relatively new to crafting so is anyone willing to give a guide for crafting a wand? What base and iLvl do we look for? What rolls do we look for and what harvest crafts do we use to get what we want?
looking for upgrade damage ... iam slow with bosses

https://pastebin.com/u65LBKms
"
Waffle1209 wrote:
I am up to T11+ maps now and cruising pretty easily.

I am not sure what to upgrade next as I am short on currency for some of the big cost items. I am still using tabula so I think I'm going to save and buy a new chest. That being said what are the suggested chests for this build? I see a few floating around.

Also I am relatively new to crafting so is anyone willing to give a guide for crafting a wand? What base and iLvl do we look for? What rolls do we look for and what harvest crafts do we use to get what we want?

Cheap chest upgrade is corrupted tabula with +2 AoE or duration gems. For unique body armours you can go for a skin of the loyal or shadowstitch with same corruptions. You can also look into a rare armour with +1 socketed active and +1 intelligence skill gems, and with harvest crafting there's plenty of other good mods that can go along with it.

Easiest way to craft a wand is to get one with +1 to all spell or +1 to fire spell and try to fracture them with harvest, or you can just buy a fractured base and craft.

If you have a wand with fractured +1 to all spell you craft it with scorched fossils or harvest reforge with fire mods until you hit +1 fire spell. Preferred item lvl 78+ for a small chance to hit T1 fire dot multi.

If you have a wand with fractured +1 to fire spell you craft it with fossils. Jagged, corroded, metallic, shuddering in a 4 socket resonator will take on average 6 attempts to get +1 to all spell.

"
jok1ng wrote:
looking for upgrade damage ... iam slow with bosses

https://pastebin.com/u65LBKms

Elemental equilibrium gives 30% more damage.

Level 21 flame wall gives 14% more damage.

+2 amulet with fire dot multi gives 35% more damage.

Shadowstitch with +2 AoE or duration gives 24% more damage.

Awakened swift affliction gives 11% more damage.

Awakened elemental focus gives 4% more damage.
Last edited by mkha on Feb 24, 2021, 3:01:12 PM
So, was thinking of slowly dropping block and going double-wand. To do so, I decided (unknow reasons) to start with the amulet. Wasn't really lucky, but got this far.

Whille T2 fire / dot multi is not "perfect", it's good enough for now. Not sure what to do about the open prefix (after remove phys) and with the open suffix.
I have considered augmenting life, but getting t1/2 life is expensive xD

Currently I went with +1 to minimum endurance to compensate for losing the 4 chaos golems (phys dmg reduction)

Suggestions?
Last edited by Cry0nicS on Feb 24, 2021, 3:34:24 PM
Just get my headhunter. I think that the 4L Anomalous KP - Hextouch - Awakened GMP - Flammability is a good go.
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
So, was thinking of slowly dropping block and going double-wand. To do so, I decided (unknow reasons) to start with the amulet. Wasn't really lucky, but got this far.

Whille T2 fire / dot multi is not "perfect", it's good enough for now. Not sure what to do about the open prefix (after remove phys) and with the open suffix.

Currently I went with +1 to minimum endurance to compensate for losing the 4 chaos golems (phys dmg reduction)

Suggestions?

I'd just aug chaos res (or any suffix that can be forced with harvest) and bench craft life then call it a day.

Alternatively you may aug life and bench craft any suffix you need. But that would cost a lot because there are many prefix with life tag on a hunter-warlord amulet.
Last edited by CuchulainnMC on Feb 24, 2021, 5:22:38 PM
"
CuchulainnMC wrote:
"
Cry0nicS wrote:

Suggestions?

I'd just aug chaos res (or any suffix that can be forced with harvest) and bench craft life then call it a day.

Alternatively you may aug life and bench craft any suffix you need. But that would cost a lot because there are many prefix with life tag on a hunter-warlord amulet.

Thanks, I thought about that, but I am overcapped on all rez. I don't need attributes or rez by any means, unless I start changing crafts on other items...

Pushed this build to 10k life unbuffed as you can see.
Really tho, i was trying hh today and did not notice any benefit to my clear speed, but i admit i did not run the hardest rolls ever.

What takes the actual time is picking items up, and that takes the same time with and without it.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
CuchulainnMC wrote:
"
Cry0nicS wrote:

Suggestions?

Thanks, I thought about that, but I am overcapped on all rez. I don't need attributes or rez by any means, unless I start changing crafts on other items...

IMO there's not much room for significant improvement on amulet, unless you want that juicy malevolence reservation like cake's amulet.
I'd start improving other gear slot such as elusive+tailwind boot, shield, belt, archdemon helmet if I were you.
"
CAKE wrote:

Pushed this build to 10k life unbuffed as you can see.
Really tho, i was trying hh today and did not notice any benefit to my clear speed, but i admit i did not run the hardest rolls ever.

What takes the actual time is picking items up, and that takes the same time with and without it.

all you need for clearing speed is an explody wand.
My movement speed is pretty much faster than normal hh mapping speed.
Last edited by noknok0427 on Feb 25, 2021, 12:09:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info