[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
Cry0nicS wrote:
I manage to save some mana and ended up with 26% total unreserved mana (=260 mana). This, after adding Herald of Ash and Malevolance.

I am considering adding something else, I just don't know what. I don't really need precision since I'm at 95% accuracy. Vitality, can only do lvl 7, and doesn't seem worth.

I have considered "Aspect of the Spider", but best optimization leaves me with 55 mana. Not enough to keep playing...

Not sure what else to do / add :D

My suggestion will not excite you, but it is truly the best one.
Do not reserve this mana and keep this pool to play no mana regen maps comfortably.

After you start fracturing your maps at cost of few exalts, you will find out that comfort tops many other choices.

No one should aim to be that guy spending 1ex extra per roll just to not get "reflect, no regen, no x and no y"

I understand that these rolls are doable even with 80mana, but it is far from comfortable, very far.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Feb 23, 2021, 4:32:09 PM
"
CAKE wrote:

Do not reserve this mana and keep this pool to play no mana regen maps comfortably.

After you start fracturing your maps at cost of few exalts, you will find out that comfort tops many other choices.

No one should aim to be that guy spending 1ex extra per roll just to not get "reflect, no regen, no x and no y"

I understand that these rolls are doable even with 80mana, but it is far from comfortable, very far.

You gave me an idea. Think I'll look for another shield, with better stats and no mana reservatin affix, since I don't need it. Maybe even a wand instead?
And then just play as it is, maybe drop a few mana nodes for life nodes.

Thanks
Last edited by Cry0nicS on Feb 23, 2021, 4:43:06 PM
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
CAKE wrote:

You gave me an idea. Think I'll look for another shield, with better stats and no mana reservatin affix, since I don't need it. Maybe even a wand instead?
And then just play as it is, maybe drop a few mana nodes for life nodes.

Thanks

That is good thinking, i m using double wands for long time now and really enjoy it. But good shield with 100%spell 1gem and 100 life is godly too, especially with curse and aura effectivity.
How do we deal with Mana, especially when we get Headhunter going?
livejamie
build is getting some love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50KpSHybEwg
"
arthasdk wrote:

RIP cheap items. RIP being the underdog.
"
arthasdk wrote:

I'm not zig fan, that means i will not allow him to play this sacred build, so do not worry prices will not go up i will stop it all, i m not hero that you deserve but i m hero that you need. I'm gatekeeping harder than chess players :^D
on positive side: maybe we will see some fine crafts here and there now for this build.
So im really happy with my character as of right now.
But i feel a bit squishy when facing Sirus. His last phase, with all those lasers, he just blasts me.
Anyone got some advice for me? I feel my damage is fine. Im doing enough, even to most bosses. T16 clear and bosses are fine and fast.

Any advice is welcome!
"
DecentDanny wrote:

Any advice is welcome!

We have to learn the last phase (=dodge attacks) I suck at it too.
DonTheCrown has a pretty good video explaining the fight, especially the last phase.
"
daflipp wrote:
"
DecentDanny wrote:

Any advice is welcome!

We have to learn the last phase (=dodge attacks) I suck at it too.
DonTheCrown has a pretty good video explaining the fight, especially the last phase.

Where people fail at sirus, is that they overthink it.
I did him on first try with no guide, just pretend it is any other map boss and flamedash in circle around the arena, that also skips mazes, his only dangerous attack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info