[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

"
Alcad wrote:
If I have the Breathstealer gloves, what's a good secondary annointment to put on after Death Attunement on my necklace?

I like Golem's Blood. Life and life regen.
"
Odif wrote:
"
Alcad wrote:
If I have the Breathstealer gloves, what's a good secondary annointment to put on after Death Attunement on my necklace?

I like Golem's Blood. Life and life regen.

Thanks.

Question - A bit confused, the guide uses Stone Golem in the links but mentions chaos golem as a defensive layer?
Last edited by Alcad on Feb 2, 2021, 2:27:33 AM
Feels good to play mage skellies again. My prog has been slow so only hitting T10 maps now. No real issues so far.
Someone able to advise what would be the best gear upgrades to aim for:
https://pastebin.com/0JP3KZMV
"
SkaiA wrote:

2) My animate guardian is wearing Kingmaker, Crown of the Tyrant
Magistrate Crown, Gruthkul's pelt, southbound, victarios flight.

How does your AG survives some harder fights, or do you dispell it for something?

And btw i really like what you did with that shield!
edit: i am an idot never mind^^

thanks for the build :-)
Last edited by Waff_Waff on Feb 2, 2021, 6:25:34 AM
Will this build work for SSF?
"
Alcad wrote:

I use Ravenous Horde

Minions deal 20% increased Damage
Minions have 5% increased Attack Speed
Minions have 5% increased Cast Speed
Minions have 10% increased Movement Speed
Minions have 10% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
SkaiA wrote:

2) My animate guardian is wearing Kingmaker, Crown of the Tyrant
Magistrate Crown, Gruthkul's pelt, southbound, victarios flight.

How does your AG survives some harder fights, or do you dispell it for something?

And btw i really like what you did with that shield!

Thanks! I suggest taking the skill gem off for the feared and Maven. Maven has a nasty laser that stops regen, which makes gruthkul's useless. The feared just has so much going on that AG takes a beating. Of course, you could try doing a +3 helmet with 20 minion life - that should get AG a little tankier.

He's good to go in all other content.
Hello, i am a "newbie". i try between Arc and Storm Brand. Arc looks better for me. Do i loose something, when i use Arc?
Excuse my English :)
Beat A9 Sirus deathless, Maven, most of Mavens challenges, decent delve depth, and level 94 approaching 95. Always enjoyed minion builds and when I saw this with Dead Reckoning I knew what I had to do. 10/10 would build again.
Last edited by WankershimX on Feb 3, 2021, 1:05:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info