[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

"
Devilcorpsdoc wrote:
"
Odif wrote:
"
Devilcorpsdoc wrote:
I was curious why bone offering isnt linked to CWDT since it needs to have a high uptime...

Bone offering cannot be linked to CWDT, only skills from gems can.

I hate to be that person but flesh and bone offering works with CWDT, ill just take out descerate for another CWDT set up for defense. what level should i keep bone at?

My bad, i got confused between bone offering and bone barrier.

OFFERINGS can be linked to CWDT, but we need it to be level 20, so that means a level 20 CWDT, which means it is not going off very often, and sometimes when it goes off, no corpses handy.

Much better to trigger in wands via craft.
I messed up!!!

I am sorry!!!

When I changed the build, making zombies into meat shields, we now support them with the MEAT SHIELD SUPPORT, which gives zombies taunt, which means, WE DONT NEED A TAUNT JEWEL.

So, to all of you who bought taunt jewels, I am sorry :(

Mea Culpa.
"
Odif wrote:
"
Ex3mal59 wrote:

Which gem can be replaced with empower?

Elemental Focus

And if i use GMP?
"
loczek123 wrote:

Staff: Skeleton
Chest: Winter Orb + CWC + SRS + Physical to Lightning + Two best dps support
4L: CWDT lvl1 + Desecrate + Flesh Offering and Flame Dash 20lvl
4L: Scepter + Zombie + Blood Magic + Feeding Frenzy
4L: Anger + Wrath or Zealotry + Generosity + Enlighten (or Golem / Vaal Haste if we have reduced mana from tree)
Another option for a channeling six link would be Winter Orb, CWC, Desecrate, Flesh/Bone Offering, Frost Bomb (No life regen for bosses), Fortify.
"
Odif wrote:
I messed up!!!

I am sorry!!!

When I changed the build, making zombies into meat shields, we now support them with the MEAT SHIELD SUPPORT, which gives zombies taunt, which means, WE DONT NEED A TAUNT JEWEL.

So, to all of you who bought taunt jewels, I am sorry :(

Mea Culpa.

That's what you get for switching horses midstream :)

I am, however, really enjoying the new build. Stronger and faster than hitting things, for sure.

I haven't even got around to getting MoS so I don't even use Bone Offering. The Golem + IC + Vitality are OK for now. 54 usable mana though :)

Would Volley work better then GMP? I remember last league Volley was better with SOs due to it not having such a harsh damage penalty, or does that not really effect the mages as much?
Hi guys, first of all thanks to all of you for your insights about this build.

I'm going Femurs, Breathstealer because pretty fun on rituals, Profane Proxy for cursing, Alberon for the +1 skele, Jinxed Juju for a bit of defense and Victario's Influence to go full on skellies with zombies used to proc feeding frenzy and taunt with meat shield.

This is what the tree would look like but I'm a bit confused as power charges don't increase the skellies DPS at all.
Do they don't do any crit? Or is it because of ele focus?

https://pastebin.com/bxWV5Sw4

Thanks guys!
well, i just killed a5 sirus with this build, never done it before. thanks odif for the build! here's my gear if anyone's interested.

I just killed deathless all Elder guardians in Maven's Crucible arena, and lets say... its a lot of running around! :-) I cant stress enough how much i love my shield charge, i would die for sure with any movement skill that has limited use.
"
Ex3mal59 wrote:
"
Odif wrote:
"
Ex3mal59 wrote:

Which gem can be replaced with empower?

Elemental Focus

And if i use GMP?

Minion Damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account: