[3.13]❄️44M DPS Ice Shot Barrage Deadeye|League starter|Full Content with Vids|Several variants

Is this a worthy prefix? I made an imprint before slamming a regal on this so I can go back.
Hey, could anyone please guide me what to do now, since I'm on the edge because of randomly getting oneshot on T14 maps. Clear speed is great and I was having lots of fun progressing into atlas till now. Can't even get past lvl 93 cause of -10% every couple maps.
Here's my PoB pastebin https://pastebin.com/8Ygmry4s.
"
Stealthyy wrote:
"
QuantumV2 wrote:

Finally got my bow, Would you recommend speccing differently when going dex stacking bow? Also, Would harvest crafts such as "Quality does not increase its Physical Damage, has 1% increased Attack Speed per 8%" Quality" or "Quality does not increase its Physical Damage, grants 1% increased Elemental Damage per 2% Quality" Benefit me more than weapon phys? And a question about amulets, Worth going onyx amulet with +attributes suffix over a influenced modifier?

Thinking about crafting on this amulet.

This is what i was thinking about crafting it into.
https://gyazo.com/20a582898b4a206308df98f60f5a8b48

Attack speed qual is best, ele dmg qual is second best.

ALso crafted another bow...

The DD is ever so slightly better than the crit multi.

Is this an unremovable affix cause I will risk losing to cold dmg if I remove attack or elemental damage. Can I continue crafting this bow with Multimods + Stack dex + AS and leave out the ele pen? Or should I just imprint it back and get one similar to yours?
"
FiereGth wrote:

Is this an unremovable affix cause I will risk losing to cold dmg if I remove attack or elemental damage. Can I continue crafting this bow with Multimods + Stack dex + AS and leave out the ele pen? Or should I just imprint it back and get one similar to yours?

Just aug crit / add remove crit to get crit multi, craft attack speed, and then hunter orb, remove bad mod, and aug cold to get cold per dex. In general, if you hit any good affix on your regal, you can easily make a 6 mod bow that will beat the 5 mod bow with multimod.
Last edited by Stealthyy on Feb 8, 2021, 3:01:10 PM
"
huuliherkku68 wrote:
"
Stealthyy wrote:

Regarding bow crafting, I strongly recommend crafting into dex stacking as seen by my bow, as harvest crafting makes it quite cheap:

If you plug in my bow into the endgame pob, it is only ~10% worse than the best bow in the endgame pob, and 2-3% more than the intermediate bow, without gearing for dex stacking. Combined with dex gear from the rest of my gear, my bow will outscale the crafted phys bow.

Also the endgame pob bow had t1 cold t1 speed and +2, while my bow only started with t2 cold and +2 arrows.

Total cost =
3-5 ex for the base with flat cold / +2 arrows
1 hunters orb ( 2ex)
multi mod ( 1 ex)
crafted AS ( 1 ex)
crafted ele pen ( 1 ex)
remove affix harvest crafts ( free or ~ 1ex in TFT)

To craft my bow,
first you need to
1. alt into high tier flat cold and +2 arrows, which you have done, Alternatively, you can buy a rare 6L imperial bow with t2 flat and +2 arrows on RSC right now for ~ 3 ex, which has removable affixes (via harvest)
2. regal into any removable affix , and remove it via harvest crafting (this is the step that saves you tens of ex, as to craft the endgame bow you would need to imprint into t1 attack speed and that takes ~50 ex on average.) You should be left with a rare bow with just flat cold and +2 arrows
3. craft multi mod and attack speed
4. hunter orb it
5. if your hunter orb does not hit ele pen, or cold per 10 dex, then remove it via harvest craft ( all other hunter prefixes are removable via harvest)
6. aug cold (this guarentees the cold per dex mod)
7. craft ele pen

and you will get my bow. As you can see it can be crafted for less than 10 ex and you get a weapon +90% as good as the best weapon shown in this thread.

Descided also to craft a bow since it seems to be best upgrade for me for now when looking for dmg/exalts price. Although im playing my first poe season ever and im totally clueless i would say when it comes to crafting.

1 and 2) Is there different approach if crafting thicket bow (or any other bow base) rather than imperial bow? If I could find from trading site similiar cold dmg/+arrows imperial bow vs thicket bow with same price, i probably should then choose thicket right (assuming crafting those have similiar odds etc.). Also if im choosing rare bow with cold and + arrows & maybe with some random affix, is there reason to check that random affix? By that I mean is there possibility I cannot remove some affixes via harvest and therefore should watch carefully before choosing base?
5) We are looking here probably harvest recipes "Remove a random Influence modifier from an item" and maybe even "Augment an item with a new Influence modifier". Although im wondering if i remove do i have to use hunter orb again? Or if i augment, does it give me again opportunity to hit desired hunter mod by hitting always on hunter mod table? Or perhaps augment could fuck the bow up and change it from hunter influence to elder influence for example?
6) Aug cold via harvest crafting again right? I would assume now that in section 5 we want to choose "remove random influence mod" harvest craft and find aug cold harvest. My intuition here is the item is still treated as hunter item even we removed its hunter mod on section 5, and its possible cold modifiers are drastically changed which will yield to only that dex/cold mod :P

Ur step by step crafting guide seems to be super easy to be followed, even for first time crafter/player. Although I felt still to come to write post here on forum since investing ~10ex is not something i can afford to fuck up and the odds me fuckin the crafting up is probably "bit" higher than finding a mirror during my first season ^^

1+2, thicket is good, ~1% better than imperial, when I posted my bow guide at start of week 2, t1 cold +2 arrows thicket was not on the market while the imperial was, exact same strat with crafting on the thicket.

5. you can also use remove phys / remove chaos if you hit one of those mods from hunter orb. Also remove influence modifier does not remove the influence itself, it is still going to be a hunter bow. Similarly add influence modifer does not add influence, only a mod from the hunter mod table.
I have a brutal restraint decent for this build if anyone is interested

Brutal Restraint with:
+20 Dex on Heartseeker
5% Dex on Acuity
5% Dex on Herbalism
4% life on Fervour
20% Proj Damage on Winter Spirit
Last edited by chaelp on Feb 8, 2021, 5:10:59 PM
"
Stealthyy wrote:

1+2, thicket is good, ~1% better than imperial, when I posted my bow guide at start of week 2, t1 cold +2 arrows thicket was not on the market while the imperial was, exact same strat with crafting on the thicket.

5. you can also use remove phys / remove chaos if you hit one of those mods from hunter orb. Also remove influence modifier does not remove the influence itself, it is still going to be a hunter bow. Similarly add influence modifer does not add influence, only a mod from the hunter mod table.

"
JuneNights wrote:

U better pick t1 cold flat wiht arrows for 4-5 ex. Then regal it to rare, if it`s magic item. It may hit unremovable affixes for example attributes or reduced attribute requirements, still there many ways to get them away. To be sure, i did imprint first. Thicket bow got more atack speed.
IF you doesn`t hit ele pen or cold with hunter orb, then u just remove it and add cold per dex with harvest cold augment. It`s 100% hit cause all suffixes are blocked with multi mod, so u cannot get cold res for example. Ele pen is a bit harder to gamble with since the weight is shit on hunter base. For better understanding use https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Bow. You can also emulate your craft with https://www.craftofexile.com/
It took for me about 9 ex to craft this bow. I`m also pretty new to poe :)

Thanks for response and guidance guys. I hope I find a rare base with prefered price and mods with removable mod. Or magic bow bow with many&t1cold and look into that imprint thing before regaling.
"
Stealthyy wrote:
"
FiereGth wrote:

Just aug crit / add remove crit to get crit multi, craft attack speed, and then hunter orb, remove bad mod, and aug cold to get cold per dex. In general, if you hit any good affix on your regal, you can easily make a 6 mod bow that will beat the 5 mod bow with multimod.

I ended up with this...
Not sure if it's even any good as I managed to hunter's orb elemental pen but now I think I'm f***ed cause I don't really know how to get cold per dex on it...
Last edited by FiereGth on Feb 8, 2021, 9:19:34 PM
"
FiereGth wrote:
"
Stealthyy wrote:
"
FiereGth wrote:

I ended up with this...
Not sure if it's even any good as I managed to hunter's orb elemental pen but now I think I'm f***ed cause I don't really know how to get cold per dex on it...

remove influence modifier

augment cold.

augment crit. if its strike chance, remove crit/add crit until u hit multi. craft attackspeed via bench on top of it. thats it, 5 stat + 1craft bow with good damage.
Last edited by tffiad on Feb 9, 2021, 1:28:57 AM
Hey! found this guide super helpful and having a lot of fun with a multimod bow. Just wanna ask, at what point is it worth upgrading chest piece from Hyrri's Ire? Is it better to focus on getting bow without multimod first?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info