[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Hey Gryph, it's me again. So I understand right that we don't use physical dmg off our weapon, correct? So would it make sense to use the harvest enchant that gives more melee range or accuracy? What do you think?
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
JudgeHett wrote:
I'm currently at T14-T16 maps and while the dmg is fine my biggest issue is the rather low survivability. Due to the constant self burn all energy shield EHP improvements are nullified as I dont have something to regen my energy shield.
So in practice my EHP is 4200 and I think I can push it to maybe 5000 life but not further sadly. :(

Yeah that's what I'm running into atm.

Need to get Corrupted Soul and some ES on hit from either Watcher's eye or Fenumus boots. Should help a lot.

A cautionary tale for everyone out there...

Make sure you remember to toggle on/off the Maven witness button if you are trying a difficult boss, and your survivability is low.

I still can't afford eye of innocence, but a Phoenix map dropped, so I figured I might as well run it and hope that the eye drops. I ran the map white just to make sure I would have the best chance of defeating her. As you can probably already tell, I didn't toggle off the Maven button, and the Maven juiced Phoenix steamrolled me quite thoroughly.

This in and of itself wouldn't be that bad, until I looked at the ritual rewards and saw a fated connections prophecy (currently 6.3 ex value) that I couldn't afford to defer because the fourth ritual spawned in the boss room :(

I'll definitely remember to toggle that damn button next time!
"
tenw30d wrote:

A cautionary tale for everyone out there...

Make sure you remember to toggle on/off the Maven witness button if you are trying a difficult boss, and your survivability is low.

I still can't afford eye of innocence, but a Phoenix map dropped, so I figured I might as well run it and hope that the eye drops. I ran the map white just to make sure I would have the best chance of defeating her. As you can probably already tell, I didn't toggle off the Maven button, and the Maven juiced Phoenix steamrolled me quite thoroughly.

This in and of itself wouldn't be that bad, until I looked at the ritual rewards and saw a fated connections prophecy (currently 6.3 ex value) that I couldn't afford to defer because the fourth ritual spawned in the boss room :(

I'll definitely remember to toggle that damn button next time!

kekw. I also fought phoenix for a chance at the amulet. I did, however, have the forethought to NOT let Maven buff him haha. It was a very last minute realization though ^^

"
Sytexx1992 wrote:
Hey Gryph, it's me again. So I understand right that we don't use physical dmg off our weapon, correct? So would it make sense to use the harvest enchant that gives more melee range or accuracy? What do you think?

Yeah, we get a little if using Martyr bc of Battlemage but it's not significant. I'm currently using the +2 melee range enchant myself. AOE is also a decent option. Accuracy is probably best.
just crafted this beauty thx harvest
Do you still rate Replica Duskdawn better than the new Martyr of Innocence with battlemage? My PoB has the average hit for Martyr ~31% higher, but not sure how that stacks up when you take the increased crit rate of Replica Duskdawn into account, plus I'm only level 84 with scuffed gear.
"
Steeperm8 wrote:
Do you still rate Replica Duskdawn better than the new Martyr of Innocence with battlemage? My PoB has the average hit for Martyr ~31% higher, but not sure how that stacks up when you take the increased crit rate of Replica Duskdawn into account, plus I'm only level 84 with scuffed gear.

When you factor in being able to drop Inc Crit Gem for something like Energy Leech or Hypothermia you end up getting more damage from Replica DD. This can be mitigated by having Attack crit chest to a degree, but in the end I do think Rep DD ends up performing better.
"
reggie_gakil wrote:

I missed out on Harvest league, so I'm pretty lost when it comes to crafting these types of items. Do you mind sharing your technique?

Also, would anyone have any insight on how to craft a body armor with the following mods?

Prefixes
Flat life
% life
Gain 10% of max life as extra es

Suffixes
Attacks have % more base crit
two random resistances/chaos resist

Last edited by tenw30d on Jan 19, 2021, 10:41:25 AM

I took a crusader chest and rolled explode on it took another elder chest with attack crit and awakened slamed them so i got a chest with the unlucky int roll but could remove unnecessary mods with harvest then i slammed another crit craft with harvest thats it
Did something change abouts crafts ? Can't find the 25% stun avoidance in undiscovered crafts, wiki says it's in Siege map but I just checked it and there's nothing.

Edit : Looks like it might be in Bazaar instead. (which would indeed mean wiki is outdated)
Last edited by Woute on Jan 19, 2021, 11:20:49 AM
"
reggie_gakil wrote:

I took a crusader chest and rolled explode on it took another elder chest with attack crit and awakened slamed them so i got a chest with the unlucky int roll but could remove unnecessary mods with harvest then i slammed another crit craft with harvest thats it

Now thats a nice chest.

Now remember you can level up combustion and culling strike in the weapon to max, they are supports.

And if you need another passive point you can remove that area of effect in the thread of hope ring.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Jan 19, 2021, 5:40:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info