POE dying?

Less and less people on trade chat lately
Oh, look, it's this thread again.
DAE GAME DYING?
IGN: IgnitedWafflez
how poe die it immortal

That's what happens when you go into OB with a game that is just plain annoying to play. They find a game that is fun and not annoying. MOST of these players will NEVER return. It's called blowing a good opportunity.

P.S. Annoying = Dysync .
I think, given the evidence, it's better to conclude that trade chat is dying.

Choking on its own blood, I'd imagine.
Last edited by ShadyC on Mar 29, 2013, 9:15:40 PM
"
That's what happens when you go into OB with a game that is just plain annoying to play. They find a game that is fun and not annoying. MOST of these players will NEVER return. It's called blowing a good opportunity.

P.S. Annoying = Dysync .

Dont agree with the "this game is annyoing part" and desynch is not fun, however, I have played every Arpg ever made and they all have desynch. Even D2 running running on my full on gaming pc will dtill desynch to this day. Its just the nature of the beast in these games and anyone thinking its gonna up and disappear is sorely mistaken. You just adapt and play. When did everyone become so involved in games. They are for entertainment and fun. When they become not fun (as it seems that many people are disgruntled in every game ever made) then stop playing. No ones got you tied up in thier basement with testacle clamps on ya, forcing you to grind out a game thats in a genre made to grind, produced by a company called GGG.
Less people on trade chat -> the game is dying!

Them logics.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Less people on trade chat -> the game is dying!

Them logics.

And that is assuming any of the players has a way to tell how many people there are in trade chat to begin with.
I went to a store yesterday it was full, went again today not as many people. It must be going out of business.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info