3.14 | Transcendence Elemental Hit Jugg | 4 mln Shaper DPS. 0.65 mln armour | NERFED

Greetings!

For your discussion I'd like to introduce very low budget transcendence Juggernaut build (~1400c in 3.12)

!_UPDATED 02.01.2021_! - added alternative gear
!_UPDATED 13.01.2021_! - added 3.13 simulation due to patch nodes.
3.14 UPDATE: seems everything is ready with no changes :)
ATTENTION: not so satisfying to play since 3.13 - NERFED.

The divergent determination stats (described on the belt) got changed - previously it gave us 48000 additional armour - now, 5 times less - around 9700.
This causes us to have 650k armour.
Still it is enough to tank almost everything, but it also decreased our single-target damage - 3.5-4 mln against 7.5-8 mln shaper dps previously.

As a conclusion: the build is still playable, still tankier than the most builds. The reduction of the damage we deal can prevent us from a smooth gameplay over a juicy content, such as t17-t19 full delirium maps.

BUT! With such a nerf for divergent determination, its' price will probably significantly decrease, so the build may become extremely cheap (I predict overall price of 500c)

Gameplay video and videoguide: https://youtu.be/EXNGptFfXg4

How it works?

- We use elemental hit, so the only thing we need on our swords is AS, which makes this choise of skill game very cheap. We use all 3 elements, so we get buffs from elemental Equilibrium and have enough AS to proc elemental overload even with 5% chance.

- We are using transcendence keystone to allow our armour protect us from elemental hits.

- We have ~0.65 mln armour with all buffs (in 3.12 we had 1.6mln), which makes us immortal to elemental hits (except uber atziri, because with my version of transcendence it is difficult to sustain all this amount of armour, when you are hit by vaal flameblasts or storm calls - because of using wind dancer and maintaining onlaught). (with updated values for 3.13)

- We have 90% physical damage reduction having 10 endurance charges and constant enduring cry buff.
So, the only damage that can kill us is bleeding and ignite.
We can avoid them by using flasks with bleeding and ignite immunity.
But, the only bleeding, that could kill me was from Sirus large beam and the degen was a bit more then my ES regeneration, so it is not necessary.
The same is about burning.

- 900ES regen with a total pool of 3200ES. (3.13 updated values)

- We have most of our resistances (60%) from endurance buffs, so get some more from other gear, it's not a problem.

-Enduring cry on movement button to keep it up (your buff lasts longer then its cooldown)

1) Pros

Spoiler

*Good clear speed (1 min for a map approx with ancestral call)
*You can go and make coffee while mapping
*Decent single target: 8 mln Shaper DPS without frenzy charges (Very good damage when all buffs are up)
*You need only 1 portal to enter the map
*If you got frozen, you can let the mobs warm you
*Heist is a joke for you, you can just stay still and enjoy your loot

2) Cons

Spoiler

*You can't do Uber-Atziri (but if u have straight hands... you can)
*You are afraid of Shaper's beam
*Sirus fight is clunky on the last stage, but not dangerous at all
*You can get bored of your safetiness

3) Levelling

Spoiler

You can level with elemental hit from the beggining following taking life and attack speed nodes throughout the tree, then respec for CI+transcendence at level 70.
It's one more reason why it is cheap.

4) Ascendancy/Skill tree/Links/Pantheon

Spoiler

Juggernaut:
Undeniable for accuracy and AS
Unbreakable for more damage mitigation (can swap for unstoppable for more movement speed)
Unflinching And Unrelenting for endurance charge buffs

*You can take Ascendant as an alternative (with Jugg and Raider for endurance charges and onlsaught)

Bandits: kill all

Pantheon: Lunaris and Gruthkul (you can swap minor God for Abberath to reduce fire DOT taken and not to care about burning ground)

Path of building (community fork): https://pastebin.com/mfAC1dmG (3.12)
https://pastebin.com/NyHY3Hm0 - JUGG 3.14
https://pastebin.com/AKmMgFzk - SCION 3.13

Gameplay video and videoguide: https://youtu.be/EXNGptFfXg4

Tree overview:

Keystones:
Call to arms for instant warcries
Iron reflexes
Skin of the lords with Wind Dancer
Zealot's oath
Elemental overload
Elemental equilibrium
Chaos innoculation

Take all endurance charges on the tree
Inexorable circle to buff armour
Influency + Sovereignty circles for reducing mana reservation and aura buffs
Deep breaths to reduce enduring cry cooldown
Cloth and chain - some res and increase of armour and evasion

5) Current gear and gem setups

Spoiler

Key features:

*Helmet: Crest of desire with divergent determination in it.
It allows us not to link empower+enhance to determination.
(IMPORTANT!) You can use a common version of determination: You'll have around 700k armour and 3.5 mln Shaper DPS - enough to live, but not smooth enough, need to move. But is this case your build cost will be around 500c (IMPORTANT!)

*Willowgift amulet - for more evasion rating while affected by fortify
*Three-step assault boots - corrupted +1 endurance charge - for more evasion rating
*2 kaom's way - corrupted with discipline effect (not necessary - gives us around 150 ES with a total pool of 3.4k)
*Torrent's reclamation - great AS boost, ES recovery and cooldown recovery for enduring cry buff.
*Watcher's eye with determination physical damage reduction (not necessary)

*FLASKS:
Jade, stibnite and silver flask with +1charge for every time you are hit and evasion and armour increase.
2 other flasks are optional - you can use Cinderswallow urn for more damage and Wise oak - if you manage to get equal res.

I prefer bleeding and ignite immunity on other 2 flasks.

GEMS:

6L: Elemental hit (21) + Damage on full life (21) + Multistrike (21) + Ele damage with attacks (21) + Close combat (21) + Awakened Ancestral call (Ruthless) (21)
Definitely new 3.13 trinity support is worth trying instead of maybe damage on full life.
You can swap ancestral call for ruthless for bossing, but I rarely did that.

*Divergent determination (20;20) - with Crest of desire (+45-50% to quality of socketed gems, level of of socketed gems doesn't really matter)

Dscipline; Vitality; Molten shell (20; self-cast)

Leap slam + Fortify

Elemental weakness (self cast)

Grace + Empower + Ancestral warchief + blood rage

Crucial: Enduring cry + second wind + increased duration + Anomalous efficacy to have our buff last 4.4 seconds with 4 sec cooldown.

6) JEWELS

Spoiler

We are not a typical aura stacker, so we don't need those expensive ones.

We need 4 medium and 4 small jewels with to boost our auras and reduce determintaion and grace mana reservation:

2 medium jewels with sublime form + stalwart commander
2 medium jewels with uncompromising + stalwart commander
4 small jewels with stalwart commander

Alternative: you can use also 2 large jewels with mana leech and AS, then you don't need to annoint Essence Sap for mana sustain - then take Soul of steel.

Other jewels: abyss with increased armour if u havent killed recently, dexterity and energy shield (some res as an alternative)

We need to have 155 DEX to have Grace level 20, but our gear easily provides this opportunity.

7) Alternative gear

Spoiler

As helmet alternative you can use any rare or unique helmet you want, but you need to ling enhance level 3-4 and empower level 3-4 to the divergent determination (i.e. my preferences Devoto's devotion, Hale negator, the Gull or any rare.

For boots use death's door or just uncorrupted three-step assault. You will lack 1 endurance charge, but compensate this with the phys reduction flask.

For belt you can use the flow untethered (unupgraded version of torrents reclamation) or just darkness enthroned with appropriate abyss jewels

For abyss jewels we want to see the following stats:
attack speed
ES
increased armour, if u haven't killed recently

dexterity (if you don't cap 155 DEX with other gear)
resistances (if you don't get it with the tree nodes, endurance charges buffs and res on rare gloves)

For SKIN OF THE LORDS you can easily avoid wind dancer and take, for example, ghost reaver with life leech nodes on large cluster jewel (take 2 of them - 2 large; 4 medium - 4 small, instead of taking 4 cluster sockets and inserting there 4 medium jewels)
You can take wind dancer just from the tree if you pick scion with jugg+raider ascendancy.
In this case you can just skip skin of the lords and take skin of the loyal.

BUT!
The variety of skill gems is huge for this build, so you don't need to worry about the sockets.
We have:
1 mandatory GREEN : elemental hit
Green: close combat, hypothermia
Red: Ancestral call (awakened ancestral call) - mandatory for mapping; ruthless, ele damage with attacks, damage on full life, fortify, inspiration (though we don't have benefit from crit chance)
Blue: energy leech support, elemental focus (we don't get ele hit ailment bonus then) or TRINITY support (3.13 new support gem).

8) P.S.

This build can be pushed to mirror tier, but we are talking about a cheap version, which works.
I prefer making and playing builds that cost not more than 1400-1500c, because if a cheap version works, then the build is good.

If I haven't covered something, tell me, please, I'll add more information.

Thank you and good luck!

For more videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS4rl2Uif6bpaRF7MiSHuA

Last edited by superpocan on May 27, 2021, 6:21:45 AM
Last bumped on Jun 17, 2021, 6:06:02 PM
Anything is possible when you stack auras and scale your damage off of defenses.
Interesting build but a little confused with Close Combat. It doesn't seem to be compatible with Ele Hit.

Edit: NVM I was wrong. It works fine.
Last edited by diablomix on Dec 26, 2020, 12:51:46 AM
how is the speed for mapping? interested at this build
"
ketchie wrote:
how is the speed for mapping? interested at this build

Mapping is quite nice, elemental hit has good integrated AOE. Explosions look juicy all-in-all.
Of course, it's not ice shot deadeye, but full map clear is about 1-1.5 min
I checked T17 full delirium beyond with double influence ~7-8 minutes.
Last edited by superpocan on Dec 26, 2020, 5:29:16 AM
"
diablomix wrote:
Interesting build but a little confused with Close Combat. It doesn't seem to be compatible with Ele Hit.

Edit: NVM I was wrong. It works fine.

All-in-all this build is flexible with gem choise, so, even if didn't work, you could use many others :)
Really fun build. Almost L93. Tankier than my Golem Aura Stacker.

CWDT(L5) + Molten Shell (L12) + Elemental Weakness (L8) I find is a nice QoL setup. Procs frequently for instant cursing and some extra automated damage/armour.

Im also using Divergent Precision for a bit of extra damage, accuracy, and crit.

Nice work on the build!
"
diablomix wrote:
Really fun build. Almost L93. Tankier than my Golem Aura Stacker.

CWDT(L5) + Molten Shell (L12) + Elemental Weakness (L8) I find is a nice QoL setup. Procs frequently for instant cursing and some extra automated damage/armour.

Im also using Divergent Precision for a bit of extra damage, accuracy, and crit.

Nice work on the build!

Thank you!

Good combination with CWDT, but I assumed molten shell as an offensive single target ability, when I really need it :) ANd we are lacking gem sockets in this setup.

Divergent precision is an option, too.

I've just tried to minimize price and variety of gems and gear in my current setup.

Anomalous blood rage is a good option (but the price bites a bit)
warning
if no have minumum 3 medium 3 small cluster jewel not go this build.

not Cheap build.
Last edited by OldBarb on Dec 31, 2020, 12:11:50 PM
"
OldBarb wrote:
warning
if no have minumum 3 medium 3 small cluster jewel not go this build.

not Cheap build.

Can't agree...
Every medium jewel we need is ~100-150c each
Small jewels with Stalwart commander do not cost anything - 3-5c; but u can craft them yourself by spamming alterations and then regaling it

The whole build in Heist at the 3rd week of the league I got for 1400c

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info