[3.16] General's Cry Blade Flurry Build | Berserker | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

Hi everyone!
Anybody knows how to calculate blade flurry's release phase duration? The time between gaining 6-th charge and ending the release phase?
Or the release phase does not require my mirages to be still alive and I can summon next mirages right after they hit for 6 times?

Sorry for my bad english)
This is one of the best builds I've ever played. Have only died once to a game freeze in the garden.

6k HP Level 89. Chaos Resistance Capped.

Most of my gear is Essence Crafted and then finished in the Garden.

The most annoying thing about itemization is the massive Dex requirements for Paradoxica and having enough Int for our gems.

"

Should be able to spawn Sirus 8 or 9 tomorrow looking forward to it.
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
This is one of the best builds I've ever played. Have only died once to a game freeze in the garden.

The most annoying thing about itemization is the massive Dex requirements for Paradoxica and having enough Int for our gems.

"

And Accuracy, all while trying to cap Resists, including Chaos resists...The rares can get very very expensive this way.

Edit: Just checked because I was curious why you only have 1 Accuracy mod on your gear and turns out you have not capped hit chance. Make sure to do that sometime, lots of damage you are missing. Also swap out the Rattling Bellow Medium Cluster since the 8% chance to double dmg is doing nothing since we already do double dmg with Paradoxica. Lastly, the chance to Impale Watcher's Eye is not needed with a 18%+ impale Paradoxica though I assume you care more about the Precision Flask mod on it, consider getting Precision Flask mod + another dmg mod (+1 Impale or flat % attack dmg with Precision/Pride) if you want to invest more into this build. Also minion % dmg doesn't work on General's Cry but since you got the Enchant it's gonna be hard to replace it.
Last edited by InsaneX3 on Feb 1, 2021, 9:44:30 AM
"
livejamie wrote:

Does the cooldown do anything for this build?

It is interesting, the warcry cd, say how often the mirages will be replaced.

For mapping it is better to have a low CD, because the mirages will be casted often and be moving with you.

And the build has enough dps to don't worry about the bosses.

You can equip a belt and boots that lower the cd, for better mapping experience.
Highly considering this build to become my full time bossing build. I have a mapper so clear is not that huge of a concern.

I see that the build has tons of damage (A zerker, of course) but how is survivability overall for high end bossing? I saw on ninja that bulk of this build are zerkers with some champion/glads sprinkled around.

Anything inherently better than the other?

Thanks.
"
InsaneX3 wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

"

And Accuracy, all while trying to cap Resists, including Chaos resists...The rares can get very very expensive this way.

Edit: Just checked because I was curious why you only have 1 Accuracy mod on your gear and turns out you have not capped hit chance. Make sure to do that sometime, lots of damage you are missing. Also swap out the Rattling Bellow Medium Cluster since the 8% chance to double dmg is doing nothing since we already do double dmg with Paradoxica. Lastly, the chance to Impale Watcher's Eye is not needed with a 18%+ impale Paradoxica though I assume you care more about the Precision Flask mod on it, consider getting Precision Flask mod + another dmg mod (+1 Impale or flat % attack dmg with Precision/Pride) if you want to invest more into this build. Also minion % dmg doesn't work on General's Cry but since you got the Enchant it's gonna be hard to replace it.

These are all good tips that I wish OP would have put into their first post. Thank you very much.

Yeah Watchers Eye was really cheap and just a placeholder, I leveled this in a day.

I went with a bone helmet because I was talking to this guy on the ladder: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/SoulWedding/Generalspi

Good to know the implicit doesn't do anything for us.
livejamie
Ok made some adjustments to reach 100% Hit

Swapped out Rattling Below for Provocateur.

Swapped out Precision Flask Watchers Eye for Precision Attack Damage.

Really appreciate the tips!
livejamie
Does General's Cry proc the explode mod on the chest or do you have to proc that yourself?
"
Highly considering this build to become my full time bossing build. I have a mapper so clear is not that huge of a concern.

I see that the build has tons of damage (A zerker, of course) but how is survivability overall for high end bossing? I saw on ninja that bulk of this build are zerkers with some champion/glads sprinkled around.

Anything inherently better than the other?

Thanks.

I wouldn't recommend using the build with Abyssus in mapping, it's quite squishy, especially some rituals. Go with a Rare helmet that has "Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Phys dmg" to off-set the dmg loss of Abyssus a little. For mapping you won't really need that much dmg. I also would go a bit more defensive in the tree for mapping. If Zerker is too squishy for you you might want to consider going Champion instead. Fortify + Impale node, the last points can either be "First to Strike, Last to Fall" or "Inspirational". The latter might enable you to use Aspect of the Spider on top for more dmg and defense.

Edit: Oh yeah, as another user here mentioned, Lacerate in Sand Stance is very good alternative for mapping.
Last edited by InsaneX3 on Feb 1, 2021, 9:32:02 PM
What is the attack speed soft cap for 6-stage blade flurry release? While leveling without blitz, I didn't use warcry on cooldown, since not having enough attack speed to fully charge the flurry on ghosts caused visible loss on dps. With blitz that was no longer a problem, but I imagine non-berserkers can face similar problems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info