[3.16] General's Cry Blade Flurry Build | Berserker | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

Hi,

This is my current version of this build. The rings need work, especially the 2% quality one as I accidentally miss-clicked on it. This build's well on its way to being min-maxed though. Chaos res, spell suppression, heaps of instant leech and regen, excellent Armor and ailment-immunity. Easily complete all ubers deathless and have no trouble with wave 30 and 100% deli with Eldritch altars. It took a bit of tweaking after the 3.21 patch, but we're stronger than before now.

I swap these in while mapping high-quant, Deli maps.

In PoB, the DPS numbers for General's Cry Blade Flurry are much more realistic than 2 years ago. I still think they're inflated though. You can put my name hmcg020 into PoB and grab my character Bladecurry and play with the PoB yourself.

Passive Tree and Jewels
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABgECcgDgAdwFLQm7DjwUIBRxFKkYkRuqIQwhkCPqJwsqTTHhMgk1kjZiNug4MDpSPfw_J0d-SdVKyEs9UEdRY1dUWGNYr1oyXz9hIWFSYmJjF2S1ZU1nm2hJaGVsRm6qbztybHO-dO12rHfjeA15aHvDffuCB4O2hNmE74ZghtGI7YqvirOME4zPkBGSfZMPk6iYV5hvn8upbqs5rj618ryfvTa-p78IwBrBBMEHwSXDaMbYz37Xfti92XzbNNwj3uXh7-RR5c_nx-oQ6hjueu8O707zb_Pd9kj20Pcy-Ln46_oY_lP-WA8AdgB4AHoAewB8AH4AgACCAIMAhQCGAJMAlACVAJcGxupoSbjD9tBvNefHWe0hDP1rYmLzLIwT?accountName=hmcg020&characterName=BladeCurry
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
with a Mirrored char everything is easy just saying :-&
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
with a Mirrored char everything is easy just saying :-&

In essence that statement's true.

I have posted on here and followed this build from the budget entry to where it is now though.

This is just meant to show how far you can take it and it still took a ridiculous amount of time and effort to get it to where it is currently.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
I'm playing this build at the moment and really enjoying it.

Why level 1 Immortal Call to a level 12 CWDT? shouldn't IC be at least the same level?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info