[3.16] General's Cry Blade Flurry Build | Berserker | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

"
saakurou wrote:
Any ideas on how to level this build? what's the optimal skill to use?

And what would the priority items be for the build?

I see its not your first build, so would assume you have/get twink gear. In that case, I would use a skill you like, like Ground Slam, to 28, then into Cyclone. All the time you path around the tree to get all the warcry nodes. Then once you get your first lab and get War Bringer you can already switch into the build and fly through the acts.

Priority items would be shield of course, but thats almost free. Everything else in gear can come slowly and can be upgraded whenever you can, because it will just make the build better but is not needed. For example, I ran T16 maps still wearing my level 43 weapon.

Before Abyssus, use a Deidbellow. For weapon prioritise crit and attack speed above phys damage. Ideally you have all, but you get so much phys from Blade Flurry, gear and Berserker, attack speed and crit is more important. And dont neglect cluster jewels, I took the full setup very early on, around level 65. And they aren't that expensive but provide a ton of nice stuff.

Really, with twink gear and a small budget from the previous build you will have no problem leveling this deep into red maps without any big purchases like Paradoxica or an attack crit body armour.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 22, 2021, 6:16:02 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
saakurou wrote:
Any ideas on how to level this build? what's the optimal skill to use?

And what would the priority items be for the build?

I see its not your first build, so would assume you have/get twink gear. In that case, I would use a skill you like, like Ground Slam, to 28, then into Cyclone. All the time you path around the tree to get all the warcry nodes. Then once you get your first lab and get War Bringer you can already switch into the build and fly through the acts.

Priority items would be shield of course, but thats almost free. Everything else in gear can come slowly and can be upgraded whenever you can, because it will just make the build better but is not needed. For example, I ran T16 maps still wearing my level 43 weapon.

Before Abyssus, use a Deidbellow. For weapon prioritise crit and attack speed above phys damage. Ideally you have all, but you get so much phys from Blade Flurry, gear and Berserker, attack speed and crit is more important. And dont neglect cluster jewels, I took the full setup very early on, around level 65. And they aren't that expensive but provide a ton of nice stuff.

Really, with twink gear and a small budget from the previous build you will have no problem leveling this deep into red maps without any big purchases like Paradoxica or an attack crit body armour.

Thanks. I'm running a 60ish ex budget, but at the same time, some of it still needs to go into my starter build (for some weird reason), so was interested in the optimal way to spend my money. Thanks once again, appreciate your time writing this down.
Hi,

How are you generating power charges?
"
roddyriot wrote:
Hi,

Same way we generate Endurance and Frenzy, Mob Mentality on the cluster jewel.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 23, 2021, 8:48:38 PM
"
roddyriot wrote:
Hi,

Medium Cluster Jewel -> Mob Mentality generates all types of charges on Warcry.

Also, been enjoying the build a great deal. I've found a small optimization to the tree:

Last edited by Zalmoxas on Jan 23, 2021, 8:50:34 PM
How necessary is explodey chest in general? I figure it's quite strong and may be required for faster clear, but how is the build without it in general?
"
reciprocate wrote:
How necessary is explodey chest in general? I figure it's quite strong and may be required for faster clear, but how is the build without it in general?

I'm not using one and so far I haven't even thought about using one to be honest. Because I assumed it would only work for kills I make myself with my cyclone, which isnt many. Do you know that to be untrue?

Clear is more than fine without it too, so even if it turns out to work on the kills the mirages make, it is far from required for good clear speed.

And if it doesn't work on mirage kills, which I assume, it not remotely worth using one.

EDIT: I am basing my assumption on the mirages created by "The Saviour" not triggering explosions either. And on the video in this thread where no explosions are to be seen.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 24, 2021, 7:16:16 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:

I'm not using one and so far I haven't even thought about using one to be honest. Because I assumed it would only work for kills I make myself with my cyclone, which isnt many. Do you know that to be untrue?

Clear is more than fine without it too, so even if it turns out to work on the kills the mirages make, it is far from required for good clear speed.

And if it doesn't work on mirage kills, which I assume, it not remotely worth using one.

Ah thanks for the answer. I got no idea if the explosion does affect mirages to be honest. At least that leaves more options on body armor which is basically best to get mandatory defenses like life and res, and the obligatory attack crit.
Last edited by reciprocate on Jan 24, 2021, 6:39:36 AM
"
Zalmoxas wrote:
"
roddyriot wrote:
Hi,

Medium Cluster Jewel -> Mob Mentality generates all types of charges on Warcry.

Also, been enjoying the build a great deal. I've found a small optimization to the tree:

Oh yeah thanks for sharing.
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:

Ah thanks for the answer. I got no idea if the explosion does affect mirages to be honest. At least that leaves more options on body armor which is basically best to get mandatory defenses like life and res, and the obligatory attack crit.

Yes it only works with cyclone. I wrote it in video about gear section. Clear speed is fine without explode chest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info