[3.16] General's Cry Blade Flurry Build | Berserker | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

"
DamagePlanX wrote:
This build looks awesome. How successful do you think it could be at 10ex?

10ex will set you up to do regularly juiced T16s (ie not fractured 100% delirium nonsense, but 4 sextants, chisels, vaaled, some prophs or frags or scarabs, zana mods, maybe avoiding a few dangerous map mods, that sort of thing), and bosses like Shaper, Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, A8 conqs and Sirus. I think you'd need to farm more to do stuff like the Feared or A9 or Maven, but this is a really great build for farming bosses for profit and you should get there.

"
wishdropper wrote:

I was having a really bad day and this comment made my day. Thanks dude, thanks everyone who commented on this thread. I read all of them, you guys are great.

It's a truly great build, and I'm really glad someone put it on the forums to get it some more exposure! Thanks for the hard work!
Following this build! and its fun below is the record of my first time killing sirius deathless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6VO4koSHV4
Last edited by glocknine on Feb 23, 2021, 11:58:46 AM
"
wishdropper wrote:
"
Vizerys wrote:
"
ZombiesSlayer wrote:
Interested in the build and was wondering how it fairs against something like Maven? It seemed a little on the squishy side of things against phase bosses and I was looking for a maven/boss farming build with decent mapping speeds

I have pretty good/good gear I'd say but not incredible, and I've been able to kill Maven first try without having ever watched the fight, without knowing anything at all about the phases. The build is that good.
If you know the fight then you'll probably manage to farm it consistently, maybe deathless.

Awakener 9, The Feared, Uber Atziri, nothing is a problem with this build. Even if you die or play bad you'll probably deal enough damage to finish the fight before running out of portals anyway.

This build is incredibly fun, strong and fast. Even mapping is decent with sand stance, Onslaught, berserk, blitz charges etc., clear speed is really ok.

Thanks to wishdropper for the build, I had a blast with it this league.

I was having a really bad day and this comment made my day. Thanks dude, thanks everyone who commented on this thread. I read all of them, you guys are great.

<3

I played this build in flashback as a champion with facebreakers and earthshatter. I tried to make doryani's touch general's cry with berserker, but the damage was obviously very bad. So I converted that character to this build and having a good time. Still have a pretty low hp, below 5k, but I'm getting there as I level up and get more passive points. Dunno if I should try A9 Sirus yet o_O
Noob question, Aspect of Carnage gives players 40% more dmg, but I'm not sure if that bonus also applies to Mirage warriors ?
"
bryanking wrote:
Noob question, Aspect of Carnage gives players 40% more dmg, but I'm not sure if that bonus also applies to Mirage warriors ?

It does.
Is it mandatory to use Paradoxical? Or any foil that have above 500 dps is okay?
How long did it take for you guys to find a decent base for your helm? I'm trying to find an i85 helmet with the enchant, but they all seem to be Hubris Circlets or super expensive.
Got superexcited when I saw this build. I play SSF though so I had to get the shield somehow. I did about 20 Lighthouse runs and it finally dropped. About lvl 60 right now cruising trough maps. for newcomers DO NOT play generals before 38 its too clunky. if you wanna do it 38 and forward take all warcry recovery nodes asap. Im looking forward to maps in a few hours!

to OP, thanks for this build. It seem to get some traction!
Any chance of getting a leveling guide? Can't kill shit while leveling this, especially single target is beyond abysmal. Trying to kill story bosses is nearly impossible with all these warcry nodes and no warcry skills, what should we be using to level?
"
herrmdogg wrote:
Any chance of getting a leveling guide? Can't kill shit while leveling this, especially single target is beyond abysmal. Trying to kill story bosses is nearly impossible with all these warcry nodes and no warcry skills, what should we be using to level?

Personally I just used Cyclone/ bladestorm to level until map then go full switch.

I was dying a lot then stopped playing due to work. Come back, decided to buy a new ring to get life to be over 5k (currently 5k5). Respec to grab a 10% life node and % life renegration and suddenly I become invicible lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info