PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.16] General's Cry Blade Flurry Build | Berserker | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

"
insteadofme wrote:
"
tumplovejee wrote:
https://pastebin.com/bFePcUK6

What should I prioritize improving first?
buy new paradoxica ? (Is 200 pdps worth buying?)
or buying awakened gem is worthing
I have around 20 ex to spend.

As for me (from first to last):
Abyssus - insane DPS boost (even without +1 Mirage);
Change medium cluster with "Lead by Example" to "Warning Call" to mitigate incoming damage from Abyssus;
Watcher's Eye to maximize Impale chance;
Cinderswallow Urn with crit (don't forget to get any source of fire dmg);
Decent Vulnerability ring.

20ex should be more than enough for all of these upgrades. ;)

UPD.: don't be scared to use Bloodrage even on bosses - Disciple of Kitava and massive leech will keep you up pretty well. Plus you can proc "while leeching" perks with life degen (mine HP is always minus 4-5 life from full).

Thank you for helpful suggestion
I have enjoyed this build immensely. Maven deathless 3x in a row and all other content deathless at some point with it. I've made a few modifications to the way I'm running it from build guide that suite me but overall the build is just so incredibly strong you can do a lot of things with it no problem.
https://pastebin.com/au6re4EC

24 mil dps..
Any idea how to push it for more dps? or may be same dps and more defence? Abyssus is great, but -43 phys is sometimes critical :)

I dont use explosion chest, as it will work only if Cyclone kill, and that is not so often.
Last edited by ZooO_ooM on Feb 9, 2021, 4:31:14 PM
Explosion chest dramatically changes the clearspeed on this build. Cyclone kills every normal and blue pack for me with explosion combo.
Any chance you think it would be possible in SSF
"
brittokc wrote:

Not OP but I don't see why not. Obviously you can't really count on the helm enchant but you can just farm lighthouses to try and get the shield and paradoxica is targetable via Betrayal easily enough.
Really love this build xD EZ boss killer

All boss content clear

Clear speed is not quite good but if u can get headhunter and explode chest it's will be fine
how i do lvl this kind of build from act 1 to act 10 ?

also just got 5-10 ex for starting this build...is that total fine ?
What are your thoughts on bloodlust support?

It's more of a bossing support gem, it provides more damage than most of the other supports but requires that the target is bleeding and BF won't inflict bleed, so you would be counting on AW/Cyclone + Vulnerability on Hit to inflict that bleeding.

Another thing, you can use Anomalous Bloodlust (Supported Skills have 10% chance to Crush for 2 seconds on Hit (on 20% quality)) to gain perma Crush on Hit (Since BF+GC hits so many fuckings time per second)
"
mslee017 wrote:
"
brittokc wrote:

Not OP but I don't see why not. Obviously you can't really count on the helm enchant but you can just farm lighthouses to try and get the shield and paradoxica is targetable via Betrayal easily enough.

Thanks for the answer! Any specific reason for Lighthouse?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info