This game need trading and crafting like this

I enjoy playing the weekend beta before i gave Age of empire online a swirl because of the long delay in waiting for the donation but once i play the game, i can't keep myself away from doing other thing like questing because its so exciting to make a good deal or sell your craft items to other players for a huge profits xD

And once i got my beta key, POE feel a bit depress since all you do is "Go x and kill Z"

I want sometime to do beside that. Please add more items to the game and allow us to craft using materals found in mobs. Don't take my word for it. Just check this screenshot for yourself

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h269/condor-1/aoeonlinetradingboom.jpg

I hope there will be very active trading in POE once the game goes live because those are the perks I enjoy doing beside killing scripted AI none stop.

cheers for reading
A big thank you to Gari11 for the beta key! <3 on 4/13/2012

My video review and build if anyone interestd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbgrcYkpPdw

Last edited by jsnazz on Apr 28, 2012, 10:30:16 PM
Every single currency item (orbs) in the game can be used for crafting.
"
hzflank wrote:

This.

Plus vendor recipes.

So we have two systems.
Last edited by Epicurwin on Apr 28, 2012, 11:50:47 PM
I feel the value of crafting is artificially low atm due to people knowing another wipe is right around the corner
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
"
NotSorry wrote:
I feel the value of crafting is artificially low atm due to people knowing another wipe is right around the corner

Though that is a contributing factor, the main reason crafting isn't appealing is the abysmal rates at which you get good things.

As it stands now, crafting is just throwing away valuable currency that could be used to outright buy the gear you are hoping to achieve, normally for far cheaper than what you would have wasted to craft it.

Unless you are one lucky bastard, crafting is a glorified Garbage Bin for currency.

As for the original post, I personally don't see a Crafting system like you want working in Path of Exile. Nor would I want one. The way the system is now is great, minus a few needed changes to make it more worthwhile.

Just my opinion.
Yeah, you're better off hoarding orbs and trading them straight up for gear. No point in wasting orbs crafting. Nearly all the time you will lose any progress you might make unless you are incredibly super mega lucky beyond belief.
FFA loot sucks.
Maybe its the reason they call it "currency" and not "craft" :D
English is my third language, there will be bugs.
"
Epicurwin wrote:
"
hzflank wrote:

This.

Plus vendor recipes.

So we have two systems.

Vendor recipes need good remake ,now it only screw server with huge inflation of some currency.

It need to be more user friendly ,where it will be hard to get good rewards system. Additionaly it should be fully randomized ,not like now ,knowing what you get all the time is just the reason of inflation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info