I've just found out this game and i have questions

I saw the video and the game seems cool, specially considering that is f2p.

I have some questions:

- Is it single player or does it has cooperative mode, where i can invite friends to go on adventure with me?

- After watching D3 videos and this, i can't stop thinking that this game has more "feel" of D3 than the actual Blizzard D3, is this true or its just me?

Regards
"
Aelius wrote:

I have some questions:

- Is it single player or does it has cooperative mode, where i can invite friends to go on adventure with me?

- After watching D3 videos and this, i can't stop thinking that this game has more "feel" of D3 than the actual Blizzard D3, is this true or its just me?

Regards

Multiplayer instanced.
It's true. This game is much closer to D2 than D3 is (whether that's a good thing or not is separate).
Yes you can play with up to six people in a party.
Forum Sheriff
"
pneuma wrote:
"
Aelius wrote:

I have some questions:

Regards

Multiplayer instanced.
It's true. This game is much closer to D2 than D3 is (whether that's a good thing or not is separate).

You mean multiplayer instanced PVP or coop?

And IMO if its closer to D2 than D3 is, for me its a good thing.
It's co-op right now, with PvP coming in Cutthroat (and possibly other) leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info