DPS"356" one sword !!!!!!!!!

^
^
9ex
IGN: Azzamean, Oki, Darksci
^
^

better swords right here thanks , nobody pays attention to my shit so i have to do this thanks. bid on my swords theyre better
^
"
Apeiros wrote:

better swords right here thanks , nobody pays attention to my shit so i have to do this thanks. bid on my swords theyre better

These swords are shit. Pure Physical better.
IGN: Azzamean, Oki, Darksci
"
Apeiros wrote:

its guys like you who doesnt respect someones thread that make this generation shitty. make your own thread. your sword sucks too.
http://cavite.club/profile/9/vanshee
"
Darksci wrote:
"
Apeiros wrote:

These swords are shit. Pure Physical better.

says the caster who has no idea what hes talking about. its morons like you who overpay for one item and ignore better ones. you noobs are so hilarious while this guy posts 356 dps sword as if the bottom roll is not already added to the top roll. i will post whatever i want and both of my swords are better than this guys. my sword has 300+ damage up top and is faster, his sword has less total damage and is slower, and even my lesser sword has 40 strength and 41 fire res on the bottom roll so its just as good as this sword that someone bid 9 ex on.
all phys is not better you are just retarded and never play 20% phys reflect maps.
Last edited by Apeiros on Apr 7, 2013, 9:45:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info