[3.13] Aura Stacking Minions (20-30+ Mil DPS, ~87% resistances, Beginner Friendly, League Starter)

Heya, how should this build handle Chaos dmg in the end game? Been slowly starting the league with this build now, and feels like some new league mechanics are already destroying me through ES if I blink at a wrong time. I imagine it gets even worse when I reseve my life pool for auras...

EDIT: Oh right, it uses Shavs. Somehow I though it would use Victarios... :) My bad.
Last edited by Jurvi on Jan 23, 2021, 12:39:39 PM
I'm doing the budget skeleton build (for now) and trying to colour and 6-link my Shavs chest. Any tips on how to get the colours right?
I need R-R-R-G-B-B so 4 off colours.

Is it best to spam the colour craft (according to https://siveran.github.io/calc.html its best to use 1R craft), or to use the jeweller socket craft method (adding one more socket over and over until its correct)?
"
reking wrote:
I'm doing the budget skeleton build (for now) and trying to colour and 6-link my Shavs chest. Any tips on how to get the colours right?

Is it best to spam the colour craft (according to https://siveran.github.io/calc.html its best to use 1R craft), or to use the jeweller socket craft method (adding one more socket over and over until its correct)?

Hello man,

I would say it depends on the currency and recipes you have available. The add remove socket method is good if you have lot of jewellers and all the socket crafts unlocked, as you would eventually need to do 6 socket one for 350 jwlrs to complete the chest. On the other hand, if you have lot of chromes you can try the color strat.

Both methods have its own advantages and disadvantages. It is cool with the jwlrs method that you can basically "save" your progress with each socket, while for the colors with chroms you can hit it on the first try or you might not hit it at all.

Hope it helps, good luck and have fun. :)
you can try R-R-G-B-B-B and go for Vorici white sockets and hope it overrides a blue socket. he need to be rank 3 in research for a 1-3 chance. if he is leader of research you have 2 tries per safehouse.
I am confused. The build is updated for 3.13 but then build author says SOs are dead. Is it sceles only build now? Another question is at what point doing upgrades cluster jewels are mandatory? I see items, but not sure when to invest in jewels. Like before Shavs or after?
"
Rhothgarr wrote:
"
reking wrote:

Hello man,

I would say it depends on the currency and recipes you have available. The add remove socket method is good if you have lot of jewellers and all the socket crafts unlocked, as you would eventually need to do 6 socket one for 350 jwlrs to complete the chest. On the other hand, if you have lot of chromes you can try the color strat.

Both methods have its own advantages and disadvantages. It is cool with the jwlrs method that you can basically "save" your progress with each socket, while for the colors with chroms you can hit it on the first try or you might not hit it at all.

Hope it helps, good luck and have fun. :)

Thanks! I was wondering if one method is decidedly cheaper (considering current exchange rates) but I decided to just spam chromatics with 1R craft. Funnily enough, I got it on the first try.

With this luck, I will try to spam fusings to 6-link it.
Last edited by reking on Jan 26, 2021, 3:33:50 AM
Hello,

Thanks for making the builds, right now I'm enjoying the skeleton build. But I seem to have some issues when it comes to the Jewels in PoB. As of your build I can not see what jewels that are attached to the Medium clusters, i.e. Im missing 4 jewel slots. Would you care to explain what I should go for here? Cant see whats supposed to be in the guide you've written.

This is how far I've gotten so far
https://pastebin.com/77Lk8iHD

Thanks! :)
To make medium clusters visible on the tree in POB manually edit them and make them 3% instead of 6%, also remove 11% GGG hate section. It won't show allocated points, but at least you will see jewels on the tree.
Is there an endgame skele pob? I'd like it if you have one. The cold skele summoner build was my favorite but I'm so weary of the nerf to the support summoners.
Pardon my ignorance, but how is this getting 20-30m DPS? I'm not seeing that on POB unless I'm looking at it wrong.

Also, how is it getting 87% resistances?

This build looks amazing and I have the currency to do it, I just want to understand it better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info