WTF Is this a joke?

"
SLAYERoff wrote:
How dumb are you for real?

Pretty dumb I guess. I actually volunteered to have a conversation with a guy who typed up phrases like:

"Didn't got any fuckin award or money for post this thread"

and

"...I would like to know what to do for play this."

and

".or it calls a retardation?"

How could I be dumb enough to do that to myself?
I must be REAL dumb :P
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
"
SLAYERoff wrote:
LOL ' I am still laughing since I read that I need to pay some money to play PoE beta? lol? really?

Can someone tell me that was a joke..or it calls a retardation?

gl anyway, lol

I don't know what you read but you do not have to pay money to beta test. You just sign up and wait for your key like everyone else.

If you want to support the game and get some cool rewards in the process, then there is the option to do so here.
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
"
SLAYERoff wrote:
LOL ' I am still laughing since I read that I need to pay some money to play PoE beta? lol? really?

Can someone tell me that was a joke..or it calls a retardation?

gl anyway, lol

Slayer,

you can donate 10 dollars, less than the cost of a movie ticket, to play a game that can offer much more enjoyment than an hour and a half romantic comedy. Or, you can sign up and play for free, once your account is chosen. Or, you can play for free when the game goes live around June.

If 10 dollars is too steep, or if you find it unacceptable to pay for an unfinished game, that's perfectly fine.

got pain, but you're right...gonna buy that first pack. thank u man, and sorry guys..

This wittgenstein touch my heart :((

HELLO ! re-
I cry when angel deserve to die.
"
SLAYERoff wrote:

Keep in mind that PoE is in *closed* beta. When open beta starts, everyone will have free access. You are donating 10$ to have access to a closed beta.

If you compare to Diablo 3, people do not have the option to pay to play in the closed beta. Either you got in if you were lucky, or you couldn't play it. PoE is giving you an option you wouldn't normally have.

Also note that the closed beta access is just a bonus. Whatever donation you make, you get that amount in microtransactions.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Apr 28, 2012, 10:38:40 PM
haha this dude is dumb. but something he didnt know is me posting on his rage thread helps my chances of getting in the beta :p
Yup, not a fan of paying to participate in a beta either. But then again there are plenty of people wanting to play beta so I suppose charging money for it is a viable business model if people are willing to pay.

I personally miss the days where people were paid in form or another for helping with beta testing. And I mean *beta testing* as in spending about as much time sending bug reports as playing the game. Last time I've heard about some beta tester sending a bug report was somewhere around 2007 or 2008.
Wow, people STILL think people who are supporting GGG with the SUPPORTER packs are paying for beta entry.

One more time, IT IS NOT buying an access to a game, it is buying Item Mall currency and supporting GGG on development of PoE. Also helping to keep the game free 2 play. There are much more things on the supporter packs than jsut the beta key. The beta key is just an extra they added to the supporter packs.

So that you would call it "buying your beta access", the packs should have only beta keys.
"
Ceppana wrote:
Wow, people STILL think people who are supporting GGG with the SUPPORTER packs are paying for beta entry.

Yeah, i think GGG should make sure and market this properly. Make it clear that the supporter packs are giving first and foremost, cash store $. And at the very very bottom of the list, put "x beta key".
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
The order of items is irrelevant. In order to get any use of those cash shop items you need to have access to the game. That means for now the beta key is the priority item on the package. Without the beta key the rest is completely useless (for now).

So, in effect they are selling the beta key. The rest is a bonus. Besides, you don't even really know what you are buying before you get to see the cash shop. It would also help to know the game mechanics properly to assess their functionality or value.
Please stop feed the thread troll.
Troll are trolling us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info